Hot Fat Thoughts

I glance over the bed to see my boyfriend's belly fully exposed as he sleeps, and I'm instantly turned on. It's moments like these that I really enjoy myself, admiring his girth and witnessing his expansion in secret.
I want to do everything and anything to help him get fatter. I wonder what he would look like with another 20, 50 or even 100 pounds heavier. Simply delicious.

Last night he told me how he got into over eating after some guy taught him how to eat a dish called  "Kabsa". It's a dish  from Dubai with a lot of rice, oftentimes includes a whole chicken, lamb or beef, and sauce. He said at first he couldn't eat the whole thing, but after some time he could eat a whole kabsa by himself; sometimes twice per day!
Furthermore, he confessed that he kept very fit while he was in college, but after finishing and leaving home, he decided he was going to let loose and eat for pleasure. He noticed the weight gain almost immediately, but that didn't stop his gluttony. After spending 5 years in Dubai, he had gained 80 pounds going from 160 lbs to 240 lbs.
I looked up the kabsa dish and was surprised at the portion sizes. A single cup portion contains nearly 400 calories. While a full serving holds around 6 cups for a whopping 2000 calories per gorging session. And that's just the chicken version; the lamb or beef version has even more calories and fat.
His confession got my imagination working overtime as I imagined his weight gain progression. I've seen pictures of when he was younger and thinner. Always a burly guy with broad shoulders, he filled in nicely all over, but his belly is the best transformation. Going from toned and beefy to a stretchty and doughy balloon of glorious-ness.
I also noticed his YouTube subscriptions include a lot of foodies, mukbangs, and even a guy who eats competitively. I love when he watches the competitive eater guy because he subconsciously wants to imitate the eater and indulges in fattier foods as well as huge amounts of it. Those are the best days.

Side note: I need to learn that Kabsa recipe.