PART - 2

The waves of the sea were touching the shore and going back again.

The sound of cold wind that were blowing so strongly was interrupted by long & cold footsteps, who was going towards an unknown vessel

As soon as that foot-step owner reached to that vessel along with his some men ( who were also mentioned as his bodyguards ) The group of guards (who were guarding all around the vessel) bowed to him.

After than one of the man (who was senior upon them) came in front of him and said to him- "It's our pleasure that you came Sir

"It's our pleasure that you came Sir." He said in his most respective way with a tight lipped smile.

The owner of that footsteps just nodded as the answer for that man.

After that the footsteps owner came inside of that vessel along with his men, who were taking their position inside the vessel in his every footstep, to guard him.

As soon the owner of that footsteps reached inside the vessel, A young aged man in his twenties came in front of him and gave him a respective welcome and said-
"We are blessed that King of Underworld, Sebastian Vettel came to meet me in a Single invitation." He said with a smirk.

Sebastian just rolled his eyes and said-
"I don't have rejected time like you!" He said in a single breathe with an irritated face.

"Curse me King, Curse me!, Cause I had made you upset." That unknown person said with his dramatic voice.

Sebastian again rolled his eyes upon him.

"Let's get into the point." That unknown person said to Sebastian along with making his regular poker face.

"Myself Jayden Lewis want to make a partnership of Dealing Drugs with Sebastian Vettel" He took a single breathe before saying-
"Who was also my Childhood Bestfriend." As soon as he completed his words, Sebastian was as surprised as a drop of water.

"Jayden is it you?" he said with a questioning tone but no emotion.

"Of Course it's me!" He said claiming with a little smirk.

"I want to make a Partnership of drugs dealing with you!" He completed with a hope of positive answer.

"Ok...I thought about it & it will be useful for our business, I am ready for the deal." He said after thinking for a moment 'cause he knows how trusty he is.