Part 1- A sleepover?

It was finally spring break and Vivid Bad Squad were practising at their usual spot. Or at least, most of them were, Kohane was currently running late..

Akito scowled, flicking his ginger hair out of his eyes (as he often had been that day). He crossed his arms, his breath unsteady from the practice the group of Kamiyama students had been doing while awaiting the Miya girls student.

"...ugh..Where the hell is she? It's been an hour!" Akito said sitting down at a park bench. Toya sat down next to him.
"She's probably just caught up in clubs or cleaning committee.." Toya said taking a calm sip of a flask. Akito eyed Toya as he drank, the coffee 'enjoyer'  seemed to be compensating since the local coffee shop the group usually went to had closed. It wasn't permanent... or at least Toya hoped, but ever since it'd been blown up by a Toyas childhood friends weird boyfriend.. The owners had more or less given up on it. So instead, they could just go to Sekai-but- God, Kohane was still damn late!

An was jumping up and down a set of hop scotch squares in anticipation, so deep in focus that she was unaware when a few of her hair clips fell out and almost hit Toya in the eye. He flinched but kept sipping his coffee calmly, his eyebrow furrowed. An hummed to herself, she was really excited about it being break! And, she really wanted to ask Kohane about hanging out later..

After what felt like lifetime, she turned off her phone and walked over to Akito and Toyas bench. She put a hand on her hip.
"She texted me, she's gonna be here soon. Just have so patience." An said casually, she then nervously turned around and looked around for the sight of a shorter girl with pigtails. Akito leaned back and scowled.
"Hm.. well good I'd like to discuss gigs with everyone." Toya said while screwing shut his flask. An snapped her head towards him with an eyebrow raised.
"Gigs?... mannn seriously! Can't we just relax?" Akito turned to her impatiently.
"We're meant to be in practise right now An, though it-.. oh speak of the devil herself".

"Kohane!~" An shouted waving to the girl with blond pigtails who was walking close by the park with a few other girls, one with messy black hair and the other with a brown pigtail. The blond girl hastily said goodbye to her classmates and started to rush over to the group.

"A-An! Everyone hi, sorry I kept you.." Kohane said slightly out of breath from rushing over having seen Akitos pissed off expression.
"What the hell kept you so long??" Akito said standing up, An was currently suffocating and playing with Kohane in a way Akito was sure was meant to be a normal greeting. The world of women really was an alien place to him..

"I-I'm sorry Akito, um everyone, I was caught up in- An you're squishing me-" Kohane said in between breaths. She was cut off by An hugging her arm tightly. Toya observed all of this quietly, wondering what had been up with An before.
"Ah- sorry. Kohanee, wanna go for a sleepover at mine tonight?" An said quickly, taking in a deep breath quickly as if a weight had been taken off her chest while ignoring Akitos increasingly bemused expression. Kohane cocked her head and then smiled nodded.

"Ooh, yep sure! Everyone's going to yours then?"

And then An dies yaya end of part 1 aaaa😽😽