Chapter 1

Harley P.O.V

I start to run, run as fast as I could no knowing if anyone was behind me and not caring about it honestly. I just run, and run and run. I didn't have my chastifol anymore though which was annoying and made me mad knowing that I was just weak without it.

After a while I fall on the floor crying, I was cold, shaking, my legs didn't wanted to listen to me anymore neither did my whole body in fact. I was tired, cold and beat up quite baddly too.

I took some deep breath trying to calm down but my lungs were hurting like hell. I lay down on the ground tears going down my cheek, thinking that it will probably be over for me.

My though couldn't help but think about my friends, god how much I'm gonna miss them...I wish I wasn't such a coward...I should have fight back...I'm useless...

More tears went down my face as I look around well look at what I could see at least. I wish I could have told them goodbye at least one last time...

From far I could see a black shadow approaching but I couldn't tell if it was an animal or a person...

And I still couldn't after cause I feel my strength giving away and I pass out.

Shuna P.O.V

Me, lord Rimuru and Benimaru were walking around the forest to get our mind off worl a little. More for lord Rimuru since he's the one that refuse to tale break if we don't force him to.

We have been walking for a while now and we were about to go back when we heard like someone was crying. We all look at each other before going close to where the sound was, wondering who could it be and why would they be crying like that.

From not that far we could see a shadow on the floor and it was where the crying where coming from, well before it suddenly stop.

We approach the person and see that it was a young girl. Her outfit was completely in piceses, her body was covered in bruises and her hair were a mess. She had puffy and tired eyes too.

She was also so skinny and pale...

It was heartbreaking to see more that sje look so young too...

Who could hurt such a young girl ?

Benimaru take off his coat and wrapping it around the fragile girl body. He took her in his arms and we all look at each other again nodding befoe coming back to the village of Tempest.

Harley P.O.V

When I wake up I was on something very comfy, it remind me of a bed, when was the last time I slept in one again ? I don't remember...

I couldn't open my eyes, my body was barely listening to me anyways, all I could do wasn't much, which mean just turning around. That was all.

I tried to get up but failed, but for some reason nothinf hurted anymore, in fact it's like I had never ever suffered before. Whoch felt kinda strange to not feel any pain after being use to it.

I could hear someone opening the door and I got nervous a littlew pretending that I was still unconsious but it failed cause I could feel the person sit next to me and stroking my hair gently. I then hear another person enter the room.

"Hello lord Rimuru-san, the girl is awake if you want to know." The person said with such a sweet voice it felt like an angel voice honestly.

I then hear someone leave the room and felt a big aura of magic approach me wich kinda scared me a little I gotta admit, it's probably bigger then he captain aura. I could feel his eyes watching me closely and I didn't really that feeling.

"Are tou alright ? Can you move ?" He gently asked, I could feel one his hand taking one of my hand before envelopping it around something as slippery as a slime. The feeling was making me uncomfortable but it only mast a few seconds so it was fine.

"It should be better now." I heard them say, and as they said that I could feel my magic coming back little by little.

I was finally able to sit down on the bed which I did directly and open my eyes looking around.

My eyes directly caugh the person that was with me. It was...a girl?

No they have the body of a girl but the voice of a male, it's the first time that I see a human like that.

"Y-you are ?" I whisper coughing directly after. My lungs were still a bit sore, guess I needed some water or something.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest ! And you are ?" He ask me curious.

"I'm Harley it's nice to meet you !" I tried to say in a cheerful tone but failed since I was still a little tired.

"You can sleep more don't worry you're safe here." He said with a smile, I look away blushing a little and asked.

"Do you have any plushy I could cuddle with ?" I asked a bit shy. He giggle and went to lay down next to me which make me blush a little.

"No we don't, but I don't mind cuddling with you until you fall asleep !" He said with a sarm smile, I smiled back and nuzzle in his neck, he was the same size as me so it was quite easy for me to hug him close to me.

Some times pass and it was my first time sleeping into someone else arms.