𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕥 ③ 𝒟𝑜𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓃𝑔

૮₍'˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა

The next day at school feels a little less tense, though the awkwardness of interacting with Doyoung still lingers. He tries to act normal, like we're just two people trying to forget middle school ever happened, but there's no escaping the elephant in the room—or should I say, the cringe-worthy seventh-grade Snapchat.

By lunchtime, I'm sitting with Mark in our usual spot when my phone buzzes. I glance at the screen and freeze.

Kim Doyoung has added you to a group chat: "22 shades of chaos💚"

I blink, then squint at the notification. 22 what?? Before I can process what's happening, Mark leans over, peeking at my phone.

"No way." He snickers. "He added you to the group with all his and my friends? The ones you hate. That's bold. You realize this is your chance, right?"

"Chance for what?" I ask, already feeling the knot of impending chaos forming in my stomach.

Mark's grin is positively wicked. "To drop those photos in the group chat. Expose his seventh-grade self to the world. What better revenge for all those years of bullying?"

I laugh, but part of me hesitates. Do I really want to go there? After all, he apologized, and things between us seem to be on the mend. But then again, the opportunity is right there. The temptation is too strong.

"Maybe just one photo," I mutter, pulling up the most embarrassing one.

Mark nods enthusiastically. "Do it. Trust me, his friends will think it's hilarious."

I barely have time to reconsider before I tap the send button, and the photo pops up in the chat, right under the last message from a guy named Johnny.

___________⋆˚࿔ 22 shades of chaos💚⋆˚࿔ ___________

me: [sent an image]

me: throwback to doyo in grade 7

me: thought every1 should enjoy this

For a moment, nothing happens. Then, chaos.

JohnnyJohnnyYesPapa: OMFG

 JohnnyJohnnyYesPapa:WHAT IS THIS 😭😭

Jae: theres no way this is real

Jae: ... 

Jae: please tell me this is real

Hyuckiedookie: I AM SCREAMING.

Hyuckiedookie: DY

Hyuckiedookie: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU 💀