Race

I am currently getting ready for the race. It is about 12:45 right now. I put on some baggy ripped jeans, a black tank top, a flannel, and some black shoes. Just a simple outfit but it works.

I am so excited

I am so excited. I have not done a race in a while. I start to walk out of my room to see if anyone is still up. I don't hear anyone.

I go back into my room and open the window. I am climbing down the siding because there's a fence type of thing on the side of this house. Odd. But useful. When I get down, I go around the back, making sure of where all the cameras around the outside of the house are as I go. There were cameras at every corner of the house but if I walk out in the dark they can't see me.

I get to the gate and realize there are six guards so I don't go that way I remember that there are no guards on the west side of the property so I climb the wall to go that way. I finally make it to the car that has Elijah's symbol on it. It's a man. I get in the car.

"Boss is having me take you to the race in Milan. We should be there in 12 minutes. As we live in Bresso it is a short drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We get to the race and I have put in grey contacts and head in. I walked up to the man at the gate.

"Miss. Demeanor."

"Okay. Go in."

I walk in and see the car that Elijah set up for me. It was beautiful.

I get in the car and head to the starting point. There was a Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. It was beautiful but I know my car can go 18mph faster. We'll see what happens. The driver is a man. That's all I can tell though I can't see him through the dark tint on his windows.

A/N: I don't know anything about racing hardly so we're just gonna skip to them also at the finish.

We are side-to-side on the last little bit of the track. I decide to go full throttle and press the gas all the way. I ended up leaving him behind, and I won.

I go and park off to the side and get out while flipping my hair back. I look over at the other driver getting out.

What the fuck?!

It's Luciano. I feel my body heat up at the sight of him and I don't know what to think. He looks so hot. He's in black jeans and a black t-shirt that perfectly fits around his biceps. His tattoos are showing.

(Pretend he's not on a bike)

Shit, I've been staring at him. He smirks and walks up to me.

"Hello. Nice race." I say teasingly

"Mhm. Thank you." He looks me up and down.

He looks like he realizes something.

"Estrella?" I widen my eyes slightly.

"Who?"

"Don't fuck with me dolcezza. (Sweetheart) I know those eyes anywhere. Even if you're wearing contacts." He whispers in my ear. It sends a shiver up my spine.

"I'm not fucking with you. I dont know who that is."

"Hmm." he looks me up and down again.

"Then why do you have that little tattoo behind your ear that I love so much?" He moves my hair away from my ear looking as he breathes on my neck slightly putting his lips on my neck.

"Many people have a tattoo behind their ear." He steps away.

"I'll see you at home... Leonessa (lioness)," he smirks and walks away.

Fuck. How did he know?

I get in my car and speed home before him.

I get in and pay off the guards to not tell anyone I left. I see a light in the garage. Fuck. Someone's awake. I stop my car, hide it to the side, and go see who's in there. It's Luciano. Sitting on the hood of his car. Whatever. I decided to pull my car into the garage.

He looks up and smirks. Ugh him and that damn smirk.

I get out of the car and ignore him trying to go into the house.

"Estrella."

I stop. His voice sends shivers down my spine alone. What the fuck is he doing to me. My body is dissapointing me.

"Yes?"

I feel a presence behind me and a warm breath on my neck.

"You are stupid to think I didn't know you were the one who beat me at the race. I know you." He says whispering in my ear while slightly kissing my neck.

"What are you doing?" My voice comes out like a breath.

I feel him smile against my skin.

"I'm not doing anything. Just talking to you."

"Mhm... I need to go to bed." I say and walk away looking at him once more while he looks at me with a look in his eyes I can't put my fingers on.

Fuck. I'm so turned on by him and I don't know why.

I get to my room and put on some comfy pajamas. I finally lay down and went to sleep when I suddenly woke up...

~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hello lovelies! Check my TikTok for my most recent post

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hello lovelies! Check my TikTok for my most recent post. It explains what is going to be happening with this story and why I haven't posted much.🤍🤍

What do you guys think about the Estrella and Luciano moments?? 😏

Word count: 876