Coming "home"

Estrellas POV

We are finally off the plane and going to their house. I'm actually really nervous. I hope they don't treat my like my mo- I mean Aunt did. That was literal hell. I can't do it over again.

Also they told me that Eleanor (my real mother) has leukemia and she hasn't been doing well recently. It kind of broke my heart a little to be honest. I might not get to know my mom that well. And I'm sure it hurts all the others even more than me since they have known her their whole life and unlike them, I just found out about all of them.

I was brought out of those thoughts by Anthony talking.

"Come on mia figlia we are here." He said getting out of the car.

I get out and my jaw dropped.

IT'S A DAMN CASTLE

These people must be loaded.
Scratch that.
They are for sure loaded.

Anthony and Alessandro both laughed and Alessandro took my hand in his and brought me with them inside.

We were met by the sight of two boys fighting. They look like twins.

"BOYS! What the hell is going on here?" Anthony shouted over their loudness

"Fucking Maverick took my phone!" The taller one out of the two said.

"Maverick give Matteo his phone back now." Anthony said sternly.

Then their attention turns to me. Maverick looks like he's about to cry and Matteo looks.. Disgusted? Angry? I'm not sure. I don't know what I did to him but I hope he isn't rude.

Then I see four other people show up and are staring at me as I was thinking about why Matteo looks like he does.

I cower behind Alessandro as I was really nervous.

They all just chuckled.

"Come on sorella, it's okay. it's just our brothers." He said smiling at me.

I walk out from behind him and give a little wave.

"Everyone introduce yourself." Anthony stated to the boys.

They all go in order of age introducing themselves.

"You already know me but I'm Alessandro your oldest brother 25."

"Ciao sorella, I'm Domenico. Your second oldest brother and I'm 23."

"We're your third oldest brothers and we are twins I'm Alec."

"I'm Ace. We are 21. We missed you so much fiore"

"We are also twins but we are your fourth oldest brothers. I'm maverick and I'm 19"

"I'm Matteo"

Damn okay. He must be on his period.

"Anyways I'm your youngest brother Dante and I'm 18. I've missed you so much."

I just nodded my head at all of them.

"Sorella introduce yourself" Alessandro said from beside me.

"Um- okay. Well, I'm Estrella as you all know and I'm 15."

They all just stared at me. Matteo was just glaring at me though.

"Okay now that introductions are done, Dante take your sister to her room please." Ace nodded in response.

"Come on sorella." I just followed him up the stairs.

As we started walking up the stairs Matteo started to speak.

"You will never belong here with us."

What the fuck? Who the hell does he think he's talking to? I turn around and walk up to him toe to toe and speak.

"I do. And I also don't give a fuck about anything you think so shove those thoughts up your ass and have a lovely night." I walked off and I noticed my two oldest brother were looking at me with pride while smirking.

Me and Dante continued walking. We kept walking for a few and we finally reached a hall with lots of doors.

"So our rooms go from youngest to oldest so yours is at the end of the hall on the right and mine is across from you and Matteo's is the one beside you." He opened the door to my room as he spoke.

"Wow." That was all I could say. My room was as big as the apartment I lived in with my m- aunt. I've got to stop doing that.

"Do you not like it? We can change it-" He asked quickly before I cut him off.

"No. I just said that because it's beautiful."

"Oh okay." He sighed heavily.

"Well I'll leave you be and someone will be back to get you for dinner at 7."

"Okay thank you"

"Of course principessa. Also about Matteo he does love you he's just not in a great place right now." I just nodded in understanding.

He left shutting the door behind him.

~~~~~~~
It's been about an hour and I've got all my stuff unpacked when I hear a knock on my door. Surprisingly it's Matteo.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Dinner."

That's the only thing he said then walked off. I had to jog to catch up to him.

We got downstairs and I saw everyone sitting there waiting. Then I looked over and saw a gorgeous woman..

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello lovelies this chapter was written on June 21st but you all won't be getting to read it until late June/early July. I hope you all enjoy it when I publish it and I hope you all have an amazing day/night. 🤍🤍