"Mama"

It's been a day since we went to the mall. I got my bags all unpacked and my closet is insanely full. Matteo is back to his normal self and back to being rude.

Right now I am sitting in my room just chilling because I have nothing else to do. I mean, I could go hang out with one of my brothers but I don't know them yet. So I just sit here and think of everything that has happened in the past week.

Eleanor is not doing well. I don't think I'm gonna have much longer with her. I wish I could have more time with her. Wait. That's what I can do. I can go hang out with her.

I get off my bed and walk into the hall. I see Maverick. He notices I look really confused.

"Hey Kiddo why do you look so confused? Looking for something?"

"Um actually yeah. I am looking for Eleanor's room." He smiles.

"Well, it's just your luck that I know where her room is. I'm glad you want to go see her." 

"Thank you." I smile

We start walking to her room and we finally get there. We go in and she is lying down. She is reading It ends with us. My favorite book. My thoughts get cut off by someone speaking.

"Hello honey, what do you need?"

"Um, nothing. I just wanted to hang out with you." She smiled when I said that.

"Well honey, I'm glad you said that. I have wanted to spend some time with you to get to know you better but I wanted to give you your space."

"Yeah, I'm sorry it's just been such a shock."

"I know I'm sorry. I can also tell there's some resentment towards us and I understand but I want you to know that you can talk to us whenever you need to. I can also tell you are hiding some things and just know you can trust us and we will never let anything happen to you." She said while wiping my tears off my face.

She has been nicer than anyone ever has been to me. And it was at that moment I decided to tell her everything. I had a feeling I wouldn't have much longer to tell her about it so I told her...

"Can I tell you but you will promise not to tell anyone?"

"Of course strella."

"Well, mama I.."

TO BE CONTINUED!!

A/N: Hello lovelies! I am so sorry it has been so long since I updated! I haven't been inspired but I am back now and going to try to update more often! But how are you guys??
Word count: 410