The inheritance would be flippin' awesome

4 years later

Tsuna, now 24(yes its TYL here), walked up to the door of an orphanage and knocked on it. He could hear a raspy, barely feminine voice call out "What is it?" and feet stomping and shuffling towards it. The door then opened, and the old auntie(like old hag) blushed slightly at the sight in front of her.

"Hello, I am Sawada Tsunayoshi, and I'm here to consider an adoption. May I have a look at the children?"

The woman hurriedly welcomed him in, leading him through various hallways and finally reached a room where there were many children tumbling about. They ran circles around him, laughing. He ruffled the kids' hair, again, they laughed and smiled.

"Are these all the children?"
"Oh no, no, there are many more but they are in their dorms. Let me show you."

They went upstairs, and saw many different rooms. For example, the baby blue door was for fitting in 10 male babies/ 4 toddlers and the bright red one was for 4 female kids that were in kindergarden. They continued on, as there were many rooms and finally reached one room, at the top floor, which was quite deserted, at the end of the hall.

"Is this the last room?"

The woman seemed to try her plain dislike for an unknown reason.

"Yes, there is only one br- child. 4 years, been here since birth."
"May I see this child then?"

The woman's face no longer hid any dislike. She knocked loudly on the door. "OI! COME OUT!"

Straight after that, the door swung open, missing the old hag's nose by a millimeter. Behind it stood a very young girl, her brown hair with gold highlights in a ponytail, sharp ice blue eyes, and big red glasses lopsided on her nose.

"What do you want, you old hag."She said in a monotone voice.

"Meet Mr. Sawada, he is considering an adoption."

The girl promptly turned to him, and said, "Well, hello sir, but you clearly have come to the wrong choice."

"Why so?"

"Because, you see, if you adopted that fluffy haired 2 year old you would have so much innocence and flowers in your home. However, if you adopted that fat kid two floors down, guarantee everything around you will be broken."

He put on an amused face.

"How about you?"

She laughed dryly.

"I don't think that you would like to even consider adopting me sir."

"And why not?"

"Adults got too irritated and shocked by my honest behaviour. They expect all of us to be all cutesy and bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. They have too little intelligence for me to even want to be adopted, the bitches."

"YOU RUDE BRAT! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!" The old hag just exploded. Her face flushed red with anger, and her hands raised as a sign of it. Tsuna ignored her and watched the little girl's neutral expression.

"So, what is your name, child?"

"That is exclusive information for the person that adopts me."

He chose not to question it as he walked back to the adoption center's office with the old hag.

"So, do you want to adopt a child, sir?"

He sifted through various files and picked out one. "Yes, this one please."

The old hag gave him the papers to sign, not even bothering to look at which child he adopted as he walked out the door, a child joining him.

"So you adopted me, sir?"

"Yes. Come on, let's go."

They closed the door behind them, ignoring the woman's look of utter disbelief at him adopting 'the most troublesome and irritating child ever'.