Shopping! Yay~

Quick check on me and being reborn.

No, I had not lost my memories.
Yes, I knew the anime KHR. Fangirled over it too.

Anyway, back to reality.

We had just arrived at the Vongola mansion, or so Tsuna told me.

"And this is another reason why I wanna be your biological daughter."

Tsuna laughed. He led me through various hallways. They looked real expensive and proffessional, with the dark wallpaper, the red carpets, silver and gold doorknobs and all.

We finally stopped at a particularly grand but simple wooden door. He opened it, entering after me. Inside there was a large wooden office table with a bunch of papers on it. He walked to the table, opened the drawer, and gave me a bunch of papers and crayons.

"Well, you do whatever you like with those, while I," He cracked his knuckles, "-battle and complete this monstrosity called paperwork."

I laughed and wished him good luck, lying on the floor to start scrawling. Ah, I hadn't done this in years.

Silence overtook us and only the sound of writing- or scribbling in my case- was heard.

~A few hours later~Third Person POV~

Gokudera was arguing with Yamamoto who was laughing lightly, gathered outside Tsuna's office. Tsuna had arranged a small meeting with them, like he always did. Well, not really. They always coincidentally ended up in his office, no matter how they entered.

So the daily coincidence happened today too.

Gokudera burst in through the door(so did Yamamoto behind him), screaming something about his beloved tenth, Hibari suddenly appeared crouched on the window that was open, saying something about work, and Mukuro appeared in the middle of the room Kufufufu-ing.

Tsuna continued working, it was usual for him, until a childish voice shouted from near the door.

A little girl was hitting Gokudera's foot, making him lift it. Underneath was a half-crushed red crayon.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" She knelt down on the floor next to the poor broken thing. "YOU... YOU...!"

"YOU CRAYON MURDERER!!! EVEN THE BLOOD IS SPILLING OUT!" She shouted at Gokudera, pointing at the little red dust left behind.

Silence......

And everything exploded.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN JYUUDAIME'S OFFICE?!!!"
"Ahahaha!(?) Who is the little child, Tsuna?"
"Kufufufu~ Who is this little flower here~?"

Hibari chose to stay silent and observe the girl as the screaming continued.

Just as Gokudera was about to grab the girl, Tsuna immediately snapped his head up to glare at him.

"Don't you dare touch her, Hayato."

Gokudera immediately retracted his hands while Tsuna became normal again, silence surrounding.

After a while, Mukuro spoke.

"Who is the bambino, Tsuna-kun?"

The girl's annoyed voice replied. "Hey, I'm here you know."

Tsuna sighed and picked her up. "Introduce yourself..."

The girl turned back to look at everyone in the room, still sitting in Tsuna's lap.

"I am Mari, 4 years old. Tsuna adopted me."

Silence.

Once again chaos erupted and this time Hibari left, not wanting to see any more crowding.