1: Translocated

"If only I had.... One... more.... Chance!!!"

Sung Jinwoo became a player of the System, and the Architect was pleased that his plan has finally progressed after so long. He looked at the unconscious Sung Jinwoo on the bloodied altar, and he prepares to leave. He gathers his power and dematerialises the Cartenon Temple. However, as this happens, a blue-haired individual falls onto the ground, unmoving. The still air slightly brushed by the light impact before resuming its stillness.

The White Tiger Guild rushes into the room. On the contrary to what had been, the altar was spotless. Sung Jinwoo lay on top with all of his limbs intact with just his clothes torn. The guild master's eyes go from the altar to the odd blue-haired person that lay on the ground.

—————/ Sung Jinwoo POV /—————

Jinwoo: "GAH!! Hah.... *Gasping and breathing heavily* huuu~"

I immediately get up and look around, surprised that I'm yet again on a hospital bed.

Jinwoo: "I'm..... alive?"

I check my body. No severed arm. No puncture at my chest, or anywhere on my body. I dart my head towards my right leg, covered by the blanket. Etching my right hand slowly, and uncovering it, just to see nothing wrong with it.

The door to my room slowly opens. I perk my head up as I notice two men in black suits heading to my bedside. One of them had yellow hair. The other had purple hair and carried a smaller version of the Magic Power measurement device.

Jinchul: "Hello Hunter Sung Jinwoo, I am with the Hunter's Association. My name is Woo Jinchul. Here is my business card."

He hands a card over to me. I take a look and remembered the statues, the horror, the deaths, the betrayals.

Jinwoo: "What happened to Mr Song and Miss Joohee?"

Jinchul: "Hunter Song Chi-Yul has lost an arm, this will impede his work and he may retire if he decides to. As for Hunter Lee Joohee, she has been heavily traumatised and is currently undergoing rehabilitation. It's uncertain if they will stay as hunters. As for the other Hunters like Hunter Kim Sang-shik-"

Jinwoo: "No.... It's fine. I've heard enough."

Jinchul: "In regard to the Double Dungeon that your party stumbled across, it's rare for a massacre like yours to happen. When the inspectors and the White Tiger Guild reached the scene, only you and a blue-haired individual were found. No statues or anything the others described were found."

Jinwoo: "That can't be... also, a blue-haired individual?"

Jinchul: "So it's the same with you. The survivor's testimonies have not differed even by a little and body parts of the diseased were found. The only inconsistency was the blue-haired individual who was hospitalised alongside you."

Jinwoo: "Who is the blue-haired individual?"

Jinchul: "That's what we're trying to find out. If even you don't know, it may be that this person is a monster, or someone that has been living in the dungeon."

Jinwoo: "You mean...."

Jinchul: "We have a number of theories but, we also believe that you have received a 'double-awakening'."

My eyes widen. I look at the detective with surprise and sudden anticipation. The other inspector presented the measuring device and explained that I just need to put my hand on the mana crystal for it to measure my magic power.

Jinchul: "........"

Jinwoo: "What's the result?"

Jinchul: "It seems we suspected you for no reason."