Father's home...

'Father's home... and I haven't done anything he told me to do...'
"SENICHI KAWASAWKI" Mr. Kawasaki (Senichi's Father) yelled with a very mad and loud tone. "Yes Father?" Senichi thinks to himself for a moment. 'Fuck I'm screwed' Mr. Kawasaki punches Senichi across the face with an bottle of achochol is his other hand then smashing the bottle in the the throat. "YOU FUCKING LAZY BITCH!" 'Woohoo.. I'm stuck with this ugly ass hag scolding me even though he fucking stuck an achochol bottle in my fucking throat...' KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!! "Hello? Is anyone home?" The woman at the door asked politely. "Go to your fucking room. We. Will. Talk. Later. You understand me?" Mr. Kawasaki look Senichi in the eyes, locking eyes with him, and waiting for a response. "Yes sir..." Senichi sighs as he gets up from the ground and walks to his room.
(An hour later)
"Senichi." Mr. Kawasaki bangs on Senichi's door. "Shit." Senichi mumbles as he gets up from his bed to answer the bangs at his bedroom door. "Sir?.." Senichi rubs his eyes awake. "Damn you should really cut your hair" Mr. Kawasaki says in disgust. "BUT Back to the point" He gives Senichi the death stare. Strings start to appear on Senichi fingers letting his father control his every move. "You need to remember that I have control over your pitiful soul." Senichi's eyes widen as Mr. Kawasaki makes him start choking himself with the threads to the point he turns purple. "Follow me now." Mr. Kawasaki walks into Senichi's room. "Sit. Now." Mr. Kawasaki gets angrier as Senichi refuses. "I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING SIT DOWN YOU FUCKING PRICK."