Hanging on in there

Senichi's arms are tied to the floor so he doesn't break out again. He thinks about why his mother would leave him here with his beautiful little sister and an old hag like his father. (footsteps) The pitter patter of his younger sister's footsteps only get louder. The only thing is she can't stomp her feet loudly. The pitter patter of her feet start getting faster and faster. Creeeek!!! "Who's there?" Senichi looks over to his little sister who is cover in bruises. "What happened?!" She runs over to Senichi now crying. "Seni!" (She continues to cry) "Who did this to you Sylvia!..." Senichi is concerned "I-it" Sylvia sniffs "It was papa..." Senichi knowing he could do nothing about it starts to tear up. "Sylvia... One day I'll get to save you. And I'll be here for you. Maybe you should go to your room. Okay?" Senichi smiles at her. "Okay Seni" Sylvia is half out the door. "Wait. Can you tell father that I want to talk to him?" Sylvia nods her head and waddles over to her father." Hey papa? Seni wants to ask you something." She sits with tears in her eyes."Okay. And go to bed. Before I get mad at you again." Mr. Kawasaki walks over to Senichi's room."What do you want now?!" Mr. Kawasaki was pissed having to stand there and wait for Senichi to speak about something that would probably be stupid like freedom. "Sir. Why do you hurt Sylvia? I don't get it... Use me as your personal punching bag instead. And if you ever hurt her again I will tear out your skull..." "ARE YOU FUCKING THREATENING ME?!" Mr. Kawasaki chuckles."ME?!" Senichi was trembling he didn't actually want to say that he just wanted to think that. "Sir please... It was a mistake." Senichi closes his eyes for the worst. But no pain is received because he passes out right before Mr. Kawasaki grabs his throat. "SHIT." Mr. Kawasaki is shook.