Summer Shadows

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬

we arrived at the destination, and it was a hotel. 

omg the view of the hotel was breathtaking.

"Hazel You're fond of it, aren't you??" Cassey glanced at me, beaming, her entire face illuminated with joy.
"I adore it! Oh, where did Mia go?" I scan the place and spot her next to Marcus.

Marcus is Andrew's closest friend, while Mia harbors an immense attraction toward him, and they even make a charming pair when seen together.

"Oh, they're absolutely adorable!" Cassey remarks as we observe them, sharing giggles and engaged in conversation.

"let's go"Cassey and I stroll toward the room. As we near our accommodation, I catch sight of Jason stationed by our hotel door.

 As we near our accommodation, I catch sight of Jason stationed by our hotel door

Cassey swipes the room card, opening the door, while I steal a glance at him. It seems he's anticipating the arrival of his friend.

"Cassey, why don't you head inside? I'll go fetch Mia" I offer her a subtle smile, and she responds with a nod before securing the door. As I begin to make my way toward the elevator, a hand clasps my wrist, halting my movement. Startled, I glance around, only to find Jason standing before me.

""I need to talk to you, Hazel," he states, his expression unreadable, as he steps closer to me.
"I'm not in mood to talk to anyone just 𝐅𝐔*𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅𝐅" I yell, forcefully removing his hands. 

"that's not very polite" he retorted; his hands clenched into fists as a vein bulged in his neck. A smirk crept across his face.
"Okay please fuck off, see? polite" I say with a smirk.

He presses me against the wall, his breath warm against my neck. His lips linger tantalizingly close to mine, leaving me speechless.

Mia, Andrew, and Marcus emerge from the elevator, Jason and I instinctively turn our heads to gaze at them.

"What's going on here?" Andrew demands, his voice laced with anger. Jason releases me and positions himself by my side.

"𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯~" Mia squealed as she walked to Marcus.

Shut up, Mia!" Jason's voice echoes sharply. I approach Andrew and whisper, "I'll handle it."

"Can we go to the pool?" Mia's hopeful eyes plead. Marcus is the first to respond, "Yeah, let's go."

With that, they both departed, leaving me alone with Jason and Andrew. As I make my way to the door, I realize they're no longer there. Turning back, I find them glaring at each other.

"Guys?" I address them, but there's no response. "Guys!" I raise my voice this time, snapping them out of their trance.

"So, are we going to the pool or what?" I inquire, breaking the tension.