MARRIAGE

Heyy pyaare peoples♥️✨️

Baate baadme karte hai pehle aap chapter padhlo...

Enjoy reading.....

After the party, I came back to my penthouse, threw my coat on couch and moved towards bar area. I loosened my tie and poured some whiskey into a glass.

Moving towards the sofa with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a bottle of whiskey in the other, I sat on the sofa in a relaxed position.

From the moment I saw that girl, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Her almond-shaped eyes, the pointed nose, the soft lips, her dimples, everything about her making me loose myself and I was hating this.

I can't let this happen again!!

I gulped whiskey from the glass and it started burning my throat but it didn't had much effect on me. I grabbed the bottle and gulped half of it in one go, then smashed the bottle on the floor, pieces of glass scattered but my anger did not subside.

I went to my room, took off my shirt and threw it away then went inside the bathroom, turned on the shower and stood there and let the cold water calm my anger.

⏳️

I woke up as soon as the alarm went off. I got up from my bed to freshen up and then went to the gym.

After working out, I took shower and got ready for office, but before that I had to go to the mansion because I came here last night without telling anyone and mom would be worried which I can't afford.

Getting inside the car, I fastened my seat belt and headed towards the mansion. As I don't like having a drive, so I always drive myself.

As soon as I arrived, the guard opened the gates for me and I drove in, parking the car, I got off and went in.

"Bhaiya", Kiara screamed, throwing herself on me. She is youngest and only daughter in our family that's why she's the heart of our family.

"Why didn't you came back last night, I was waiting for you", she said with a sad pout. She's the naughtiest and dramatic.

"I had some important work so, I directly went to penthouse After party", I said walking towards the dining table with her.

"Good morning everyone",I greeted everyone, taking my seat. Everyone greeted me back except my mom.