PROPOSAL

It was 8 o'clock in the evening, the women of the house were busy preparing for dinner

It was 8 o'clock in the evening, the women of the house were busy preparing for dinner. Ranvijay and Agam were sitting in the hall and talking.

Ikshita was coming down the stairs when she noticed her father and uncle sitting on the sofa in the hall.She moved towards them and hugged her father from behind. Her father held her hand, called her forward and made her sit on the couch beside him.

"Kesi hai meri gudiya", Ranvijay asked while taking his daughter in a side hug.

(How's my doll)

"Main ekdam thik hu aap kese hain or aapki trip kesi rahi", she asked her father, sitting straight and looking at him.

(I'm fine, how are you and how was your trip?)

"Hum bilkul thik hai aur humari trip bhi achi rahi", He replied. She nodded her head in response.

"Vese aaj aap office nahi gayi??", He added.

(By the way, you did not go to office today??)

"Vo...", she started but cuf off by her uncle.

"Arey, hum bhi yaha lekin aapko to hum dikhayi hi nahi de rahe honge", Agam whinned like a child and the father-daughter duo laughed at him.

(Hey, I am here too but you can't see me right.)

Ikshita got up and went and sat beside him.

"Aww, Mere chachu ko fomo ho raha hai", Ikshita said while hugging him from the side. Agam turned his head away, ignoring him.

Yaar, mere Ghar me sabhi baccho jesa behave kyu karte hai !!!

But I love them: )

"Ab kyu aayi ho, jao apne papa par hi saara pyaar lootao", Agam said, moving away from her on the sofa.

(Why have you come now? Go shower all your love on your father)

"Chachu, I missed you the most, you know na aapke bina to Mera din hi Pura nahi hota", Ikshita said turning his face towards her and showing him her puppy eyes.

(you know my day is not complete without you)

"Thik hai, thik hai ab makkhan mat lagao", Agam said embracing her in his arms.

(Okay, okay now stop buttering)

🍂

There were grey sofa chairs placed around a table made of black marble, where all the members of the house were sitting and enjoying dinner.The area was full of laughter and fun.

There was a rule in this house, no matter what, all the family members would eat breakfast or dinner together and this rule was made by Ranvijay or Agam's father.Because his belief was that sometimes we become so engrossed in our work that we do not even get time for our family, so if we eat food together with all the members of the house. Even if we can give less time, we will still be able to give them time. And eating together strengthens relationships also increases love.