CHAPTER 15

The moment those phrases slipped out of their mouths, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's face and pulled him closer, slamming his lips on Jungkook's. Their bodies pressed against each other.

Jungkook whimpered when he felt their front's touching. Taehyung worked his way around Jungkook's body to remove his shirt. Once it was off, Taehyung could feel the heat of Jungkook's body. Jungkook had a muscular physique, just like Taehyung had imagined. He could feel the muscles on Jungkook's back.

They lost balance and fell onto Taehyung's bed but it did not bother them in the least. Jungkook was pressed between Taehyung's body and the bed. Jungkook bit Taehyung's lips. He was so needy. Taehyung explored Jungkook's mouth with his tongue. They broke the kiss for a brief moment to catch their breaths.

Taehyung leaned back down and placed a kiss on Jungkook's neck, sucking on his skin. He placed his finger on Jungkook's hard, pink nipple making him whimper. He worked his way down to Jungkook's pink buds, leaving a trail of red and purple blotches. Taehyung squeezed it with his teeth and tongue making Jungkook moan.

Jungkook leaned up, his hands making his way towards Taehyung's bottoms. Taehyung paused to watched as Jungkook untied the drawstrings of his pants. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's pants down and gently stroked his dick over the thin fabric of his underwear. He could feel Taehyung getting harder.

"Take it off," Jungkook demanded.
"You too," Taehyung replied.
Once Taehyung's pants were off he helped Jungkook take his off too.

Taehyung sat back up to look at the beauty of the man sprawled in front of him and the artwork he had created on Jungkook's neck and chest. He had marked Jungkook's pure skin with hues of lust. He could see a wet patch appear on Jungkook's underwear.

Taehyung slowly began taking off Jungkook's underwear and his hard, leaking member sprang free. Jungkook's cheeks turned pink due to the exposure and he turned his face away from Taehyung.

"Don't be shy, you pretty little thing," Taehyung said, turning Jungkook's face to meet his gaze again. Jungkook crawled towards Taehyung who was kneeling on the bed and slid his underwear down. Taehyung's hard cock stood erect against his abdomen. He was massive.

Jungkook teased Taehyung's tip with his thumb before finally licking a stripe over his entire seven inch length, all while locking eyes with Taehyung. He then played with Taehyung's tip with his tongue and could feel the pre cum leaking.

Taehyung found himself lost in pleasure as Jungkook swirled his tongue around his dick. Taehyung gripped Jungkook's hair with one hand and his shoulder with the other, for support.

"Fuck my mouth," Jungkook demanded. 'Fuck that's so hot,' Taehyung thought.

Taehyung started thrusting in and out of Jungkook's mouth hitting the back of Jungkook's throat every time his entire length went in. Grunts of pleasure and pain escaped his mouth at the feeling of his cock in Jungkook's mouth along with the lewd sounds that Jungkook made and the slight pain he felt in his wound.

Taehyung stopped and kissed Jungkook. He could taste himself in Jungkook's mouth.

"Now lie down darling and let me take care of you," Taehyung said as he lowered Jungkook's body and placed his head on a soft pillow. Taehyung took two of his fingers towards Jungkook's mouth. "Suck," he commanded.

Jungkook opened his mouth obediently and took in Taehyung's fingers spreading a mixture of his saliva and Taehyung's cum over them. Taehyung then spread Jungkook's legs. He bent down and placed a kiss on Jungkook's inner thigh. Jungkook felt a shock wave course through his body.

Taehyung place his fingers at Jungkook's entrance. He slowly began to push them in. Jungkook twitched at the sudden pain. Taehyung's fingers were completely inside Jungkook and he slowly began moving them. Jungkook moaned with pain and pleasure. He took his fingers out after preparing Jungkook's hole.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked
"Just do it already." Jungkook pleaded.
"Look how needy you are." Taehyung replied. Jungkook began to turn around to make the job easier for Taehyung but Taehyung held him in place.
"I want to watch you as I fuck you." Taehyung said in a low voice. Jungkook's cheeks glowed scarlet.

Taehyung placed his tip at Jungkook's entrance and slowly pressed it in. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's bicep in pain. Taehyung was hovering over Jungkook resting by his elbow. Taehyung's entire length went in and sinful moans escaped Jungkook's mouth. Taehyung slowly increased his pace. Jungkook dug his nails into Taehyung's back.

Jungkook moaned. His moans were a symphony to Taehyung's ear. "..faster, Your Majesty."

Taehyung slammed in and out. Jungkook's body trembled beneath him.
"Oh fuck Im going to, ahh" Jungkook barely spit out. Taehyung pressed his finger at Jungkook's tip. "Not yet, baby."

He continued to wreck Jungkook's body chasing his own orgasm. When he had finally reached his high he said. "Do it."
Jungkook came all over his and Taehyung's abdomen. Taehyung pulled out moments later cumming all over the bedsheets and Jungkook's thigh.

Taehyung collapsed on the bed right next to Jungkook's limp body. He was still shaking. They both laid to their side facing each other. Taehyung moved the hair off Jungkook's eyes to look at the beautiful mess he had made one last time before cleaning it up.

Taehyung got up from his bed and walked to the bathroom. He returned with a wet towel and started cleaning Jungkook's thigh. The cold towel made Jungkook jump a little.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.
"You reek of sex. Stay still," Taehyung said, cleaning every inch of Jungkook. A king cleaning patches of cum off his prisoner.

Once Taehyung was done he laid back down next to Jungkook. Jungkook gently placed his hand on Taehyung's wound. "Does it really not hurt?" He asked. Taehyung shook his head 'no'.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer into his arms and placed a kiss on his forehead. Jungkook buried his head into Taehyung's chest.

"You were great, Koo," He said.