Part 1

This is the year 2025.The use of chemicals on the plantation sector is at it's peak.Many kinds of harmful chemicals are used to make the plants and fruits more in colour and also to increase its productivity rate.This was an attempt by the Government to counter the leading problem of food shortage two years ago.This attempt was protested by many people as this action could bring many problems to the humankind and also to the earth.The problems listed by the protesters were mutation of living things around the plantation area by being exposed to excessive amount of chemicals.This could disturb the balance of nature.Other than that,this could also reenact global warming.

The protesters' effort became futile as the attempt by the government had managed to reduce the food shortage issue   by almost 90%.Eventhough there were many attempts by people with professional backgrounds to stop this attempt.The Food Industry still carried on with their procedure as they had no other choice to counter the food shortage issue.This industry  had also built many plantation area .This was because the Government had also decided to help out other nations with food shortage issues for monetary gains.