Part 6

The first question the junior had to hear from the seniors were,

Juniors are not supposed to be at school this time,why are you here?

The junior replied by saying that his brother had forgotten his lunch box.All of this happened while he was talking with his brother.The boy then started slowly crying while saying that his brother was torn from limb to limb.

Khairul patted the boy's back and asked "What is actually happening down there?"

The junior replied saying that the people who barged in had grey eyes.Their behavior seemed as if they were blind and always went after people who were screaming.The rogue residents also only bit as hard as they could and went after another victim to bite.The bite were so strong until the bones of the victims were shattered inside.The junior said he had managed to run away limping after a bite on his ankle.

"Could you help me with my wound?" asked the junior to Khairul softly

Khairul immediately got to work and started tying the junior's leg with his tie.Khairul did this to reduce the blood circulation on the junior's leg.The junior suddenly fainted while Khairul was helping the junior.

The junior's body started shaking from head to toe

The junior didn't talk but was making a noice as if he was getting electrocuted.It was only a matter of seconds until the junior had become a zombie aswell.The newly risen zombie straight up bit Khairul's neck.Khairul couldn't bear the gruesome pain.He screamed to his friends asking for help.Irhan tried to help by pulling back the zombie but it ended up making Khairul's stomach to get ripped by the zombie.Irhan froze in terror and regret.Then it was a straight chomp to Irhan's face.

Walt knew that his friends who got bit were lost cause.He opened the as fast as he could to run away.Sam,Lee and Alif ran the moment Walt opened the door.Every one of them ran in their own way to find shelter.Walt was shocked to see that no one tried to regroup and left everyone to be on their own.After all,their lives was at stake.

Walt however saw this moment as an opportunity.He thought that if he went back to the second floor and went inside the classroom that Mizu was in,he could have a chance to have a conversation with her.This could open many doors for Mizu to be ignited with certain feelings for Walt.There would be many opportunistic chances for Walt to confess his long kept feelings for Mizu if this attempt was a success.Walt knew it was must fot him to utilize this moment as much as he could.Walt ran to the stairs and went down to the second floor.