Part 5 [The Begining]

Before Walt could walk towards the group of girls,there was a frightening scream coming form the hall that was used for the school assembly.Walt quickly looked over the corridor too see what was happening in the hall.A full grown adult male was mindlessly biting the shoulder of a girl student.The girl couldn't bear the pain.Her scream could be heard miles away from the school.Walt was trembling as he had never seen such a gruesome action done by a man.Just as Walt was about to go down,he saw many residents from his neighborhood mindlessly running through the gate to attack the students.

The zombies pounced at everyone in the hall.The screams and agony by the students and teachers were unimaginable.Walt told the girls to lock themselves inside a classroom.Walt however couldn't leave his best friends fighting for themselves.Walt shouted as hard as could calling his friend's name.Sam and Lee who were lucky enough to hear Walt's shout started quickly making their through the crowd.Other students had also heard Walt's shout and took the stairs as well.Walt patiently waited until Sam,Lee and other escapees had reached the second floor.Walt brought all of them to the third floor and locked himself and the others inside a classroom close to the stairs.All of them were panting and scared as they could hear pupils screaming in pain from the ground.

There were six pupils inside the classroom including Walt,Sam and Lee.The other students were guys aswell.Their names was Alif,Khairul and Irhan.All of them already knew each other as they had participated together in a National Science Innovation Competition a few years ago.Alif had shown so much effort to a point he was given an award called The Science Icon.It was an award for the pupil with the best performance in the National Science Innovation Competition.

While the students were crouching under the window silently to avoid attracting any attention form the rogue residents.There was a sudden knock at the door.

Tak!
TAK!
TAK!

The sound of the knocks continued to get louder with each hit.The person who knocked was wailing for help.That person wanted to come into the classroom.Sam,Walt,Lee,Alif, Khairul and Irhan looked at each other while crouching deciding on what to do.Sam slowly stood to look who was outside the door.Sam told his mates it is a guy will bloodstains all over his shirt and it seems like he is a junior student.Alif opened the door and let the junior student in our of pity.

The junior student came in and immediately sat on a chair while blood was dripping from his leg.Alif closed the door and all the students wanted to ask the junior some question to clarify on what was happening.