Part 3

Before what happens in the school,there is something important that has occurred in the past week before today.

There was a mutation of worms in a plantation sector made by the Government.This mutation by the worms being exposed to excessive amount of chemicals.The mutated worms could secrete slime that had mind controlling virus.This virus is extremely deadly as the victim would lose their life in only about 15 minutes and the virus would take over it's victim's body.After that,the victim would become a zombie.The zombies' main objective is to spread the virus to other people and make itself the new apex predator.The zombies are extremely deadly.These zombies hunt it's prey by hearing the prey's voice.The zombies are also completely blind.
The plantation area where the mutations of worms had happened was quite close to the neighborhood our main characters lived in. This plantation area is called B-163. The first victim of this virus was a dog called Tiger. The only other person in B-163 was man called Vivek. The dog had become a zombie when Vivek was out to fill up a monthly attendance form. The zombie dog could not run out of the facility as it was a secured facility. In only about fifteen minutes,the dog had died and had been taken over by the virus.The dog had become completely rabid and was wandering around in the facility without anywhere else to go.
Vivek had returned to facility to the facility after filling up the monthly attendance form.Vivek had opened the gate without any awareness that the dog he had raised was not a man's best friend anymore.The dog called Tiger was the complete opposite.The moment Vivek had opened the gate,it was lights out for him.The zombie dog straight away pounced at Vivek biting his neck. The bones in Vivek's neck shattered as the bite force of the zombie dog was too immense. Vivek had also become a zombie. His head was dangling as there were low support from his neck. Zombie Vivek started to slowly walk to the neighborhood by hearing some sounds.