Interval:

Interval:-
Year 1992,  place- the middle part of India ( some where near Madhyapradesh).
A team of archaeologists are doing their exploration in that area. That is like a big desert and hasn't turned into a sea of desert yet.
A long strain of line has been found nearby. It parallely made a tranche . Besides which a mid aged man was standing and he was staring at the faded line of that tranche.
A person came to him and asked
"Dr. Bose, what are you doing here?"
"Tiwari, I think there was a river once."
"Oh, those lines maybe but I thought it was a wide path."
"Look carefully, the tranche is too deep to be a path."
"Maybe, do you think it's another "Sarswati" which  got faded in history?"
"Who knows? let's see."
They couldn't continue their conversation as a loud scream reached them.
"Sir! come here for once."
They both ran towards the eastern archeological sight where a worker told them that they found something like a pillar there. Dr. Bose told them to keep digging around that spot . After 15 minutes of digging they found that it's like an architectural clock It has a big chakra in its top.
"Keep digging it's an ancient slump clock though which people used to calculate time. But I think it's more than just a clock cause its building is extraordinary."
"Fast fast, didn't you hear sir."
Dr. Bose was going crazy in excitement , his eyes were widened to it's extreme cause he knew something big was going to happen.
Thirty minutes later a giant clock was found and the slump clock was painted in white and the chakra was made of gold.
"Sir we found a slab here, seems like something is written here."
Tiwari and Dr. Bose gone down there. Both were thrilled to know what they have actually found. The words were in pure Sanskrit as expected. Dr. Bose knew some of the primary words which he can read without the any difficulty.
After reading the quatoes Dr. Bose was  too stunned to speak anything. There was written
विजयलक्ष्मी साम्राज्ये स्वागतम्।
       "स्त्रियः श्रेष्ठाः सन्ति।"
      अन्ये दासाः सन्ति” इति ।
Which means
Wellcome to the Vijayalakshmi Empire.
    "Women's are superior
      Others are slaves."

"Tiwari it is the lost city of Vijayalakshmi Empire."
"What do you mean that city only the name is registered in history and it was said that a women was the last empress the land."
"Yes yes, Tiwari we found an entire empire."