Chapter -1 The awakening

300 BCE, Vijayalakshmi Empire:
The whole city is flooded in water, heavy rain Strom is falling. Capital Palace, Bedroom of Maharani Avantika. The whole room is surrounded by darkness only a flash of the room can be seen when heavy lightning is striking. Rani Avantika was sitting in front of the big mirror she was looking at herself, then after a brief moment she released a big sigh and opened her jewellery box and wore all the jewellery and at last she wore the churamani which she has never touched after her husband's death. Now she turned to her most precious jewelry, her sword. A tear dropped in the sword, "I'm sorry, I couldn't last until the century ended." She said.
She tied her sword and came to the balcony of her room where the water level almost touched her feet. She was witnessing the great destruction of her entire empire. There was nothing except the large flood of the Matangi river. Only the peak of the Durga Temple was visible. She turned in that direction and yelled
"Hey Ma, I am on the brink of death today. I don't have the fear of death, Neither do I desire something today except one thing if I had served you properly throughout the half of the century grant me one wish, give me a way to save my empire even if it means in the afterlife. I promise you I won't rest in peace without completing my duty."
Maharani Avantika stood gallantly before the giant waves of the flood until it washed everything away.

                      ................................
Namaskar, I am the Dharma Chakra of Vijayalakshmi Empire. I was established by the first king of this empire king Agastha. I used to be called the symbol of stability in the empire.Then queen Avantika turned into an empire, and also  ended up losing it. I have witnessed the rise and fall of an entire dynasty. So I thought maybe the flood is the last thing I will see but tragedy falls when a person dug up my dead corpse. Why am I still here to see my destroyed empire? No I can sense my Master's blood in the air of Ma Bharti. This dynasty has not ended yet, but how much longer do I need to wait. To know this we must go to the eastern coast of Ma Bharti. I can sense one of her daughter's blood here.
Present time, Kolkata , during Durga Puja. The Mukharjee family is celebrating Durga Puja in their house. They were the renowned Jamindar family of Kolkata. Dhak and Kashi sound echoing in the Thakur dalan. The mid aged lady asked
"Tara bring the lotus basket here."
"Yes ma."
A girl came from upstairs. She was wearing a pink saree, she had long hair and big eyes, a yellow complexion. She put the basket beside her mother and joined her palms in front of the Durga idol.
Who is she and why Dharma Chakra wanted us to see her?