𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒: 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

𖥔 ꧁ ❦ ꧂ 𖥔

𖥔 ꧁ ❦ ꧂ 𖥔

Warning: violence, blood, death!

𝙅𝙖𝙣𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙮 𝟐𝟓, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟖

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑯𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝒀 and the sun's rays could not pierce through the thick storm clouds. Rain kept falling to the ground, the sound of droplets hitting the leaves of the trees drowning the gasps of pain and exhaustion the two children made.

Rain kept falling onto her tired body as she continued to lay on the muddy ground. Her white uwagi no longer clean and her silky black locks no longer dry. Her face married with an expression of pain and acceptance of defeat.

She was awaiting her punishment. After all she broke a rule...

Gojo Satoru was standing still as a statue above his opponents. Gaze downcast, he seemed to process the event's that took place in that fight. Still trying to understand the 'anomaly' of cursed energy he felt earlier. But he could not come to a conclusion.

Lifting his right arm, ready to help his peer for the fight was finally over, a hand stopped him as it was placed on his shoulder. Looking at the man beside him, Satoru took notice of the irritation he was feeling. Naobito Zen'in was certainly not happy.

"Well done Gojo Satoru," the clan leader congratulated the young boy, but the coldness in his tone ruined this small praise. "Now, if you please, leave me and my daughter alone. We have matters to discuss..."

Watching carefully the Zen'in leader, Satoru was hesitant to leave the girl alone with him. He was sure something bad would befall on her.

"Satoru-san,"

But then his caretaker's voice was heard. Sighing, Satoru took one last look at the black haired girl that lay paralyzed on the ground. Catching her gaze, the young boy saw a glimpse of desperation in her eyes. A silent plea for help, to not leave her alone.