Chapter 1: Coffee Rush

Life loved to test my patience and boy did it do a good job. I have the world's loudest party people as roommate's and God they still behave like teenager while they are well into there twenties . Due to them I woke up late and barely had time to take a shower, slick some makeup on rush out of the flat. As if the hangover was not enough my Bastared of a boss is making me do a coffee rush at 6:30 in the morning.
I know that's early and most of the world's population doesn't start there morning until 9:00 in the morning but when in the city which never sleeps it's ridiculous to even assume such a timing. Those my friends were the wise words of my ass of a boss Mr. Reynolds.
Anyways Starbucks is always there to save my ass. I sometimes regard it as my sacred shrine as a caffeine addict.
While waiting in line I check my mail. Currently working as a intern to Reynolds Enterprises in programming codes for there new interactive cloud computing. I got mails telling me what to do. The job consisted of doing coffee rushes to writing complex codes and what not.
They should titled it as looking for a circus clown not Intern. I willed the line to move forward while making a list of things to do for the next few hours. I had to "drop the dry cleaning, pick up dog food, fix a meeting with the team and fix the bug in the code we wrote yesterday" etcetera .
If that dose not sum up my job then I don't know what does. This is just for the final project submission in my MBA PROGRAM as it requires some corporate work hours along with the project.
Just 2 more month's then I'm out of the pit. Finally the line starts to move. I order and then collect the the coffee. While on my way out I almost run in a wall. But this wall is different, it has hands that suddenly grab me before I can fall. I realise that it's less of a wall and more of a human. Well male to be specific. I lift my eyes to give this so called human my death glare.
That would be my first life alternating mistake.
"Sparkling sexy blue eyes " that my friend is the first thought that pops into my mind. I slowly shake my head to clear my messed up thoughts. I then shamelessly taken in the face of the very hot Stanger in front of me.
Black silky hair that kind of shielded his eyes when he looked down. Angular cheekbones and a strong jawline defined most of his face. Not to forget the full lips. But the part that held me captive and rendered my mind thoughtless was his deep set blue eyes. They were dark enough that from far you could barely tell if the were blue or not. But up close it was like looking at the ocean after sunset when it enough to tell it's a. Shade of blue but really dark. "I just described his eyes using the ocean" I realised. I then realised he was asking me something while I was committing his face to memory. "huh" I shoke my head again "look whatever I just really have to go" I said and hurried away before he could say anything again.
I dashed to the office just in time for the meeting. After wards while coming back from the dry cleaners Mr Reynolds calls me into his office. Apparently we need and design expert temporarily to help solve the issue we very currently facing.
Dropping off the bags with his assistant I enter his room. Mr Reynolds then moves aside to introduce the design expert " Taral this is Jason Scott and he is going to be working on this project with you and your team" vaguely gesturing to Mr sexy blue eyes lounging cooly in the seat opposite to Mr Reynolds.
Smirking sexyly at me. Mr sexy eyes extend his hand "Nice to finally meet you Miss Taral"
Life loves to test my limits and I think I might have just reached my limit.
"oh dear God " I was in trouble.