Gender reveal

Taz (21)
Sunday January 21st

It's been a few hours and I had woke up Mookie big toe in my neck

It's been a few hours and I had woke up Mookie big toe in my neck. I understand there ain't nowhere to fucking sleep but damn mf atleast be considerate. My fucking neck hurt and my back is cracking. Taliece was still sleep but she hasn't really been getting any due to the doctors and nurses constantly coming in to the room to check her vitals and shit. The doctor came into the room with a clip board in his hand and my heart dropped.

"Is the baby ok?" I asked not even giving him a chance to talk.

"The baby is fine. It looks like you went into pre term labor" the doctor said.

"So that means she could be having the baby early?" Mookie questioned.

"Yes there is a possibility but I want to keep her here for a few days to run some test. She will be given meds to try and stop her from going into labor but it's not for certain. I don't think she will but I don't want to give you hope."

"Boo I gotta eat hospital food?" Taliece complained. She worried about food but not worried about her health???

"Yes you have to eat hospital food. I want to make sure that you're eating the necessary nutrients for the baby"

"Tally youre worried about the wrong shit here" Mookie said shaking his head.

" how long do she gotta be here for?" I asked.

"Minimum 3 days could be longer depending on how everything goes. I do need to warn you. If the baby is born prematurely, don't expect the baby to live a normal life. Since you are still so early in the pregnancy the survival chances of the baby is low. If the baby does survive you are going to be looking at intellectual and developmental challenges. It's not for certain but it is a possibility" the doctor explained.

I don't know what imma die with a slow baby. I barely have the patients for Mar and Wyllo. Imma be one fighting ass father because let a kid fuck with my child. Everyone catching hands idgaf. I took a deep breath as I processed everything. It's news but not good news. Ion wanna hear this shit anymore.

"Is that all? I don't wanna hear this anymore" I sighed running my hands down my face.

" the nurse will be in later to check on you and bring you todays breakfast menu"

The doctor left the room leaving us in our thoughts. Shit was hard to process. I'd prefer her to have a miscarriage if she's gonna end up giving birth early and the baby possibly won't make it.

"I gotta head home to the kids. Imma come back later" Mookie sighed standing up from the bench and stretching.

"Ard drive safe" I said dapping him goodbye.