Valentines Day 2

Taz (21)
Wednesday February 14th

I went to Mookie house to go pick up Taliece

I went to Mookie house to go pick up Taliece. I got her thinking I'm bringing her with me to help with something then dropping her off to mokani but today is all for her.

"TALIECE!" I yelled out from the bottom of the steps.

"What boy why is you yelling my name?" She mugged from the top of the steps: her ass do look like precious now.

"Come on. I said be waiting on the porch"

"I am not waiting outside on the damn porch for you" she sassed coming down the steps in this shirts ass shirt and these tight ass leggings showing all her goodies. Fuck am I? A bitch?

"So you just gonna walk out the house with your stomach out exposing my son to these germs?" I joked observing her outfit.

All that can really fit her at the moment are sweat pants and leggings but she still looks good in both. Her belly bump looked so fucking good.

"Come on boy before I not go nowhere"

"You hungry?" I asked as I closed the front door behind me. Watch her greedy ass say yes.

"Yes so hurry up so I can meet up with Mookie" she rushed snapping her finger.

I helped her into the car and made my way to dinner first. I wanted her to eat so that she wasnt hangry later. Her hormones makes her emotion range from crazy to bat shit crazy and ion got time to be dealing with this shit. I took her to a Korean bbq place so hopefully she likes it.

"Mookie meeting us here?" She asked. She was slouched down in the seat rubbing her belly. My son must be kicking in there.

"Mookie not coming. You stuck with me for a little bit"

"Ugh. Shouldn't you be with your girfriend?" She whined. NO

"You're talking too much." I brushed off ignoring her concern. She know she don't care about that girl so why she keep asking questions about her?