Rescue mission Part 2

||With Leo and the others||
||Leo's Pov||
"Great now not only Donnie's missing but So is mikey"I said. "How are we supposed to fight Shredder without them " I said. "I'm sure there fine ,There big boys they can handle themselves" Casey said. "Maybe Donnie, But Mikey. He's the one always getting hurt" Raph said." Mikey knows how to defend himself and Donnie with him they'll be fine..... Hopefully" Leo said.

||Mikey pov||
I'm back in dimension x, why does it feel like I'm home? Let's not think about that, I am on a mission to save my daughter and that it. I looked behind me, and waited for dee to come out of the portal, It took him 5 minutes to come out
"Donnie what took you so long?" I asked.
"Did you forget time is different in this dimension?" Donnie said. "pfft no..."I said. I totally I forgot. Donnie just rolled his eyes and sighed. "Do we even know where we are going?" Donnie said. "off course dee, miles left his location on the note." i said. "yeah actually i had a question mike" Donnie said. "yeah what's up" I said. "How do you exactly know Miles?" dee asked. "I met him here in dimension x before he was expelled from this dimension " I said. "and?" Donnie said. "And? what do you mean and? that it, nothing more happened " I said. "obviously something more happened for you two to hate each other" Donnie. Why is he all up In my business? why is it so important for him to find out why I hate Miles? "it not important" I said. we approach my old camp site. It was still in pretty good condition. "Well I think it's pretty impo-, Um mike where are we?" Donnie said.

"Home" I whisper underneath my breath. "What? I didn't hear yah " Donnie said. "I said this is my camp site, the place I been living in. when I enter dimension x the first time" I said. " But your was only in dimension x for a couple of minutes, how did you have the time to make a camp site?" Donnie said. Damn I forgot Donnie was smart. Think Mikey! think! what a good explanation for this. Oh! Avoid the truth! That always works. "I-i was bored?" I said. Really!? That all I can come up with? Donnie's not going to believe that!. "You made a camp site, because you was bored? that doesn't make any sense Mikey" Donnie said. "Just go grab some stuff for that tent over there and stop asking questions" I said.
"What are we getting form here always? all this stuff looks useless to me" Donnie said.
" it might look useless two you, but it's important for me" i said. I grab some stuff like food , a worm hook(no not a fishing hook), some lasers guns... Don't tell Donnie that I have that. " I think we're good to good." I Said. "I alrigh them let's go" Donnie said. I let Donnie go ahead of me. while walking out of the camp site, I step on a photo. It was a picture of me with Queen amber..... aka crystal's mother.

||Flashback Time :)||
"Michael darling, where are you? have you went to search for food? Micheal?" said the dragon. Flying over the camp site look for her camper."Lady Amber! come quick!" someone yelled. The queen quickly flys over to the med bay. "What is? Oh my.... Michael" The Queen said as she walk into the room. She was so worried when I came back with really bad injuries. "Michael you were only supposed to get food, What the hell did you do?" she said. "Would you believe if I say that I fell of a tree?" I said. "No" she said. "ok , I may or may not went to go hunt for food over near krrang headquarters." I said. "Michael Angelo! why would you do that! Are you trying to get yourself captured!" She yelled "Sorry Lady Amber" I said. "It alright dear, just promise me not to do something stupid like that again" She said. "I can't make you any promises, but I can try" I said "good enough dear now get some rest" she Said.
||end of flashback||
She was always so kind and productive, she was the best lady I ever met.
I kinda got lost in my thought remembering lady amber.

"Mike!" I heard snapping back to reality."Whatcha got there" Donnie said. "Nothing" I say as I slip the photo in my pocket. "let's go" I said.

We headed towards Miles Campon the way to miles camp we stumbled upon an abandoned krrang base or what I thought was abandoned

. "Well it looks like we're going have to go around" Donnie said."This place looks abandoned and there no krrang in sight, I think we can easily walk though and not waste time" I said. "well better safe the sorry, I think we should go around " Donnie said. "it would be quicker to go though" I said. "it would be safer to go around Mikey" Donnie said. "Yeah I'm not listening to you and going in anyway " I said as I head into the building. I didn't see Donnie follow me, so I guess he went around. I hope he doesn't get lost..... I hope I don't eat my words later.
I walk though the old and damp hallway's.
I heard something in the distance but I brushed it off as some mutant rat or something.

Then I heard crashing sound behind me. "Donnie? is that you?" I said. No answer, well I definitely feel like I'm in a horror movie Right now. let's hope- nevermind lets not jinx it. I made it to really old room, there was a big- no, ginormous hole in the middle the room. I wonder how deep it is. curiosity got the best of me and I threw and I'll say it was falling for a good 2 minutes. yeah lets not fall down there. I turn around and guess who I see, a good for nothing, backstabbing snake. "Mikey, I ssssee you got my messssage" he said. "Where's my daughter" I said. "don't worry you'll see her very sssoon" he said before I could start my sentence. That snake pushes me into hole. And the last thing I hear is.
"See ya ssssoon"~