★Chapter 15★

Obi-Wan and Astra's ship exited hyperspace, seeing a red planet called Geonosis, where the homing beacon had tracked Jango.

Obi-Wan flew the ship into the asteroid field, following close behind Jango's ship.

R4 beeped seeing something fall from Jango's ship, heading towards an asteroid.

"Seismic charges! Stand by." Obi-Wan stated as he saw the seismic charge.

He flew the ship under a large asteroid to avoid getting hit and exploded by the seismic charge.

The seismic charge hit the asteroid. Obi-Wan flew under and exploded it, making a loud noise, and a blue shield came from it, exploded other asteroids in the vicinity.

R4 beeped again as Jango dropped another seismic charge from his ship. It flew close to Obi-Wan and Astras ship, exploding right in front of them, Obi-Wan quickly turned the ship around and flew under the blue shield.

He flew the ship between two big asteroids to void getting hit by the small pieces of the asteroids that exploded. As the ship flew through the asteroid, that one blew up as well from the seismic charge.

Obi-Wan followed Jango's ship through a large and dark asteroid as they flew through the asteroids tunnels. Jango was nowhere to be seen.

"Where did he go?" Astra asks as she looks around.

"I don't know." Obi-Wan responded as they finally made their way out of the asteroid.

Jango's ship then appeared from behind them and started firing at them, shaking the ship a bit.

"There he is!"

"Oh, blast! This is why I hate flying!" Obi-Wan said with frustration.

Obi-Wan flies above and over asteroids trying to avoid Jango's shot, but he kept lazering them.

The ship rocks to the side a bit as Jango manages to get a hit on Obi-Wan and Astra's ship. R4 beeped and turned his head, looking at the hole in the wing.

Jango shot a missile towards their ship, tracking it. Obi-Wan tried spinning and flying over asteroids, trying to get the missile to hit something that's not them.

"R4, prepare to jettison the spare part canisters." Obi-Wan told R4 and flew closer to a few asteroids. "Fire them now!"

R4 beeped, then dropped the spare parts canister as they flew between the two asteroids. And the missile hit the parts and exploded.

Obi-Wan quickly flew out of the asteroid as it exploded and flew behind an asteroid hiding behind it from Jango.

His ship soon passed by and went closer to Geonosis, entering the atmosphere.

"Well, I think we've waited long enough." Obi-Wan spoke after Jango left.

R4 beeped at Obi-Wan as he detached from the asteroid and flew towards the planet.

Entering the atmosphere, seeing Federation ships, ruins, and mountains.

"There's an unusual concentration of Federation ships over there.." Astra stayed as she pointed out the window.

Obi-Wan flew the ship around the planet and soon landed the ship next to a cannon.

The hatch opened, and Obi-Wan stood up cautiously, looking around before hoping off. He turns around and gently takes Astra's hand as she follows behind him, now to fall as she was getting down.

Obi-Wan let go of her hand, wrapping the opening of his cloak around himself, keeping him warm from the cold wind.

R4 beeped as they walked away from the ship, Astra turned around speaking to him as she followed Obi-Wan.