chapter 7:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

3 girl's IQ has increased thanks to g cells. They went to their own day. 5 girls accepted fuutarou as their tutor. James gave the stuff he forgot.

James walks in the nakano sisters penthouse. He to forgot his car keys then a book shelf about fall on him till a large hand stopped it. Nino wearing a bath towel a hairdrying looking down at him.

nino: your car keys is in my room

James: oh thanks. When you're done can i please have it back?

Nino: you live next door right?

James: yeah

Nino: just to let you know. I got rid of the weed

James:

He ran nino grabbed his pulled him for a kiss. Dragging him to bed close the door & locked it.

(2:03 - 2:04 only)

James: OH DAMN. AAAAHH!

Nino: SHUT UP THERE SLEEPING LET ME GIVE ME YOU A PANZURI

Godzilla saw that he bonked his head on  the ocean floor cutting off the connection blood coming out of his nose he covered his nose.

" son of a bitch " he sighed in frustration.

Next day. Itsuki knock on the door opened nino's door. Nino sleeping with James. She has him in a spooning position. She blew air horn at them waking them up & close the door.

Miku: morning. So nino got her deed?

Itsuki: hai

Timeskip:

Miku & lex during class. Their recent new teacher at g force teaching history class named meru ozawa from g force.

She gave her paper she got as. At the cafeteria students are shocked that miku ishika & nino brough large basket of their own lunch since they eat big. Miku cooked herself well done seasoned chicken she even ate the bones in it, lex james & skyler sweatdropped fuutarou sat next to them, he jaw dropped.

Fuutarou: wow😅

Miku ishika & nino sensed something going outside. Miku walked to the window, she see a semi truck flying towards them it crashed through miku kicked it away. Monster roar echoing the school.

" EVERYONE RUN ITS MEGALON "

miku: finally * cracked her knuckles * lets put my skills to the test

To be continued:

Goodnight