chapter 15:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

James put ear earrings on his girlfriend's left ear. She clasped her boyfriend's hand while he used his other hand to use a ear piercer gun.

James: please don't crush my hand into moosh bread

Nino: i'll try

He pressed it earing is on her ear. She lets go of her hand he yelped a bit his hand feeling light because she was squeezing to her. A wallet fell off his short pocket.

She picks it up looking at her human past self & james. Behind them a su27 his first jet before su30.

 Behind them a su27 his first jet before su30

nino: looking back my normal human self. It wasn't all too bad, * she stood up tower over james * being the first to ride along, my bust size was normal difficult to breath flight suit was too tight on me

James: yeah almost passed out. Why the long face

Nino: oh its just nothing

She leaned down pressed her pink lips to his. Next day miku & ishika sensed trouble again, fuutarou them staring out the window.

Miku zoomed in with her vision based on godzilla's outstanding eyesight. Cloud made of swarm meganulon.

Air horn went off.

Lex: WHAT'S GOING ON!?

Miku: swarm of meganulon

Ichika opened the window. Miku followed.

Miku: godzilla & rodan are on their way. You two might wanna evacuate.

She jumps down. Fuutarou gestured to follow.

Fuutarou: you can stay at my house. Gotta go get raiha

Lex: i can drive you there

Timeskip:

Koji scramble all g force units. 1 Meganulon about to jump on the girl being held by her mother till miku jumped on its back takes out her gatling rifle & shoots 20 others.

She ripped its left jumped off of it. Ishika landed & kicked the oil tanker right into a swarm of them & exploded into a fireball.

(2:25 - 2:34 only)

Jdsf g force anti air tanks rolled in beside her miku teleported next to her. Fired at the swarm. Rodan arrived first swatted megagirus out of the sky.

Miku: ITS MEGAGIRUS!

Godzilla arrived. Suddenly missiles shot him behind. Two of them jump on top of another skyscraper. Its another mechagodzilla. Godzilla angrily snarled & begin to fight him.

 Godzilla angrily snarled & begin to fight him

Ishika: oh great

Miku: * cracked her knuckes & neck * its just one. I'll fight him you fight megagirus

To be continued:

Later