Under the table

This one is Jarren! Yay! So they are at a restaurant to celebrate their new song (whichever one you want it to be) and um well you'll see.

3rd person pov:

On the way there the boys were squished into a little car and that meant someone had to sit on someone else's lap and those people happened to be Justin who had to sit on Darren.

This is what makes the tension between them go up seeing as they are dating but the sexual tension hadn't gone away.

And what makes everything have a little more thrill to it was that no one knew they were together. So at this point the adrenaline was rushing, and it was rushing fast.

They arrive at the restaurant and they go in, get seated, and order after a bit. They were all talking and waiting for their food.

That was until one of them had gone silent, but no one seemed to notice, no one but Darren.

Darren's pov:

Justin had gone quiet and no one noticed but me. And me being me I had to figure out why he was silent all of a sudden.

I put my hand on his thigh and whisper to him,

"You okay Justin"

"Yea, why"

"You went quiet all the sudden"

"Oh, I'm fine don't worry Darren"

"You sure? You don't seem fine your face is turning red"

"Yea I'm sure b-Darren"

"Ok whatever you say Justin"

I still don't believe that he's fine, but he doesn't want to tell me so I'll just wait for him to. On the other hand I just realized I haven't taken my hand off his thigh yet.

I decide to keep my hand there and see his reaction. As I'm lost in thought the waiter brings us our food and we start eating.

Justin's pov:

Darren is making me go insane. This man needs to- omg I don't even know but he needs to stop whatever he's doing that's making me act this way.

As I'm thinking I hear someone say my name.

"Justin!"

"Huh? What?"

"You zoned out or something and we were worried because you weren't answering" Oli says

"Oh sorry my bad"

That's when I feel Darren's hand going up my thigh and rubbing my leg.

And when I tell you that made me go even more insane.

3rd person pov:

Darren was now rubbing Justin's thigh up and down and getting really close to...yk. And this left Justin flustered and hot.

"Stop Darren" Justin whispers quietly but loud enough for Darren to hear.

"Why should I?"

"Because it's making me go insane and we're in public"

"And? Deal with it"

At this point Justin couldn't handle Darren's teasing and grabbed his hand and pulled it so that it was on his dick and just left it there.

Darren was shocked to say the least but when he looked at Justin he noticed just how much he worked him up. Darren loved this and decided to tease him a little bit more.

Darren moved his hand just barely. Justin almost whimpered but didn't, luckily.

They had been doing this for a while and none of the boys noticed anything suspicious. I don't know how they didn't considering Justin was red and Darren was smiling next to him while also only using one hand to eat.

"Baby please..." Justin begged quietly.

"Please what?"

"Darren, don't make me say it."

"Say it."

"Darren please please, touch me"

"Only because you said so my love"

After that Darren started palming Justin and yet no one noticed this.

As Darren went on he ended up slipping his hand into Justin's pants and went a little faster. Darren could tell Justin was close so he stopped and went back to eating.

"What the fuck Darren" Justin asks quietly

"Do you want a wet stain on your pants, I don't think so. Wait until we get home baby."

Then they went back to eating and didn't do anything else.

Y'all want to see what happened at home or?
Anyways good morning/day/night

Mwah byeeeee