3|High

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Kaida 'Indigo' Aoki| 18

📍Jamari's House|Oasis Drive

It was minutes after 8 and I was supposed to be home 10 minutes ago. The small party has died down, Asami was nowhere to be found and she was my ride home.

"Girl we can just give you a ride home eno" Pris says walking up to me and I ring Asami's phone again for the fifth time.

This time instead of ringing out, it went straight to voicemail and I groaned. There was no way in hell this bitch left me here on purpose.

We were getting ready to leave and she told me to meet her out front, that was 20 minutes ago.

"She nah answer so might as well I come with you" I tell Pris and she nods. Walking back inside the house, Njay and Rome were sitting on the couch smoking.

"Think yuh did gone" Njay says surprised to still see me here, "Her sister leff her suh we affi go drop her home"

"I'll take her" Rome offers leaning back in his seat and blowing smoke from his mouth and I gulp, "It's fine, I can go with Pris" I tell him and his stare settles on me.

"If yuh nuh mind waiting another hour then sure me can drop yuh but mi have something fi go deal with first" Njay says taking a sip of his drink and Rome smirks.

His eyes were red and low asf, no doubt from being high as hell and he was also drinking so I wasn't sure how safe it would be to have him take me home.

"Suh me ago sit and wait with you for an hour?" Pris complains and he stares at her with an annoyed expression on his face, "B yuh already know the vibes, when business calls" he says and she hisses her teeth.

"Mi can more than carry yuh but it's up to you" Rome says and I sigh, "Okay fine" I give in and he smiles.

"Fawud" he says getting up and I follow behind him.

Watching him grab his phone and keys before heading to the front door to change out of his slippers and into some shoes.

"Can you drive slow please" I asked softly once he pulled out of the driveway and he looked at me briefly, "Still fraid a me?" he questioned and I remained silent.

Laughing he stretches his spliff towards me, "Take a puff and relax, yuh too wound up" he says and I refuse, "I don't smoke"

"I could tell" he mumbles moving it out my face to take another puff, "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked not liking his tone.

"A the vibes weh yuh give off and nuh feel like is a bad thing Indigo" he says calling me that name for the third time tonight, "My name is Kaida" I state matter-fact and he glances at me.