𝔏𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔠𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔶 | 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 ℜ𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩

❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋 𓆪 ─ ❛⤷ NOUN ⊂⊃ NOM❝ 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 ❞──────────────────────

❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐋 𓆪 ─ ❛
⤷ NOUN ⊂⊃ NOM
❝ 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 ❞
──────────────────────

❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𓆪 ─ ❛

It was the year of Legacy Day... A momentous event where the students pledge to all the magical world to follow the same paths as their fairy-tale parents.

Once upon a time...

In a faraway land...

Milton Grimm, also known as Headmaster Grimm, walks up to the podium, "Next we have Apple White." he says, walking to the side to make way for the said girl, Apple White waved to the crowd as she walks to the podium. Students, or more like the Royals were cheering for Apple White as birds landed on her arms.

"I am Apple White." The birds flew away. "Daughter of Snow White, and I am ready to pledge my destiny!"

She announces, the Royal students cheers for her as a key appears before Apple's right hand, and she takes it and unlocks the book with it.

Immediately the book springs open with lifelike images of her and Raven's story.

A mirror appears in front of her and Apple views her future self: a perfect queen ruling over Ever After.

She eagerly signs the book of legends, and the Royal students cheer for her while the Rebel students who sat at a different aisle was frowning and sarcastically clapping their hands. Before she departs, Apple gives the crowd kisses and waves, the book of Legends close as Milton Grimm approaches the podium.

"And next, Raven Queen." Milton Grimm the Headmaster announces looking at the side to see the said girl.

Once Raven walks to the stage, the clouds turn grey, lightning flash nearby as the students were whispering, the Royals were giving her the deadliest and meanest glare towards the girl as Raven steps to the podium.

"I am Raven Queen, daughter of the evil queen," Her voice echoes to the crowd. "and I pledge...um...I..." looking behind her, she sees Apple waiting behind her excitedly.

"Come on! Do it!" Apple says.

Hesitating, Raven looks towards the headmaster who is in the background groaning in annoyance.

Raven holds out her hand and a key appears. She takes it and unlocks the book and finds her own story unravel, with each illustration worse than the next.