𝔄 𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔳𝔢 ℜ𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤

❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𓆪 ─ ❛
⤷ NOUN ⊂⊃ NOM
❝ 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬; 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ❞
⤷ ADJECTIVE ⊂⊃ ADJECTIVE
❝ 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲 ❞
──────────────────────

❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𓆪 ─ ❛

"Off with your head!" shouted the boy with strawberry-colored hair. Suddenly, a collar snapped around the cat's neck.

"MYAH?! What are you doing?!" Grim exclaimed, eyeing the heart-shaped collar now attached to his neck, his hands frantically trying to remove it.

"тнє qυєєη σƒ нєαятѕ' яυℓє 23: ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙʀɪɴɢᴄᴀᴛ ᴛᴏꜰᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴀꜰꜰᴀɪʀ," the boy recited. "Your very presence here disrupts order. You must leave these premises immediately."

"But I'm not just any cat!" Grim protested, visibly annoyed. "Don't you dare try to collar me! I'll incinerate it!" Grim opened his mouth, expecting flames to engulf the collar. "Huh...? What's happening? My fire isn't working!" he exclaimed in shock.

"Until I decide to remove that collar, your magic is useless. You're nothing more than a pet cat now," the boy with strawberry-colored hair declared smugly, gazing down at Grim.

"M-meowhat?! I'm no one's pet-NOTHING!" Grim declared defiantly.

"Don't worry; I have no desire to keep you as a pet," the boy replied coldly. "The collar will vanish once you're off campus." At that moment, a boy with light grey hair approached.

"Ha-HA! Excellent as always, Riddle. Your signature spell effectively suppresses any magic. It's incredibly useful," he said to Riddle, the boy with strawberry-colored hair.

"I must have it-ah, I mean, I must have respect for it," he corrected himself hastily, regaining his composure and offering a smile to the shorter boy.

"Weren't you informed that you're responsible for your familiar?" Crowley scolds the teenage boy, in which, Yuu was seething with anger and frustration.

"I've never laid eyes on that creature before in my life!" the teenager yelled in exasperation.

"Now control your-What's that? It's not yours?" Crowley paused mid-scold as he processed the boy's words. "Oh... Is that so?" he mumbled to himself. "*Ahem* In that case, it shall be expelled from campus. I shall have it removed immediately." He then compliments himself.

"Indeed, I am kind... Someone, please take this away." At that moment, two random students from whether different dormitories or from the same dorms seized Grim and dragged him out of the chamber.

"No! Release me!" He thrashed, hoping to break free from the students' iron grips. "Remember my name, you fools! I will be renowned in the annals of magical history! Just you wait!"

Raven wondered why Grim, the talking weasel, was so desperate to remain at Night Raven College. She looked towards her companion, the teenage boy named Yuu, who displayed a look of pity. His brows furrowed as he continued to stare at the door through which the weasel had been dragged.

"Well, that was quite an unexpected commotion," Crowley remarked, attempting to dissipate the awkward silence that filled the room. "I hereby declare orientation concluded. Housewardens, please lead your students back to your dormitories," Crowley announced as he looked at each Housewarden. "...Hmm? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Housewarden Draconia of House Diasomnia anywhere." Crowley scanned the room in search of the tall dragon fae.

"And you're surprised? The guy's a hermit," remarked the older teenage lion boy.

"Hold on... Did anyone even invite him?" asks the tanned teenage boy who had previously been on fire, glancing at the other Housewardens.

"If you were so concerned about his absence, perhaps you should have informed him yourself," the handsome boy with lavender-tipped hair answers coldly, directing his gaze towards the shorter boy. The tanned boy looked away and sheepishly scratched his head.

"Perhaps, but I don't know him very well either..." he admitted.

"Draconia... As in Malleus Draconia? THAT Draconia?" a student questioned aloud.

"He actually attends school here?" another voice chimed in from the crowd.

"Yikes."

"Ah, just as I suspected," a deep voice addressed the crowd, prompting everyone to turn towards its source. "I thought I'd come down and see for myself whether Malleus had made an appearance." He had young looking face despite his voice.

"Please accept my deepest apologies. I assure you that this oversight was not intended as a slight," said the Housewarden of Octavinelle, his eyes glinting with something other than sincerity.

"You have to admit, he's not the easiest person to engage in conversation," remarked Riddle, the boy who had strawberry-colored hair.

"It's of no consequence. Those assigned to House Diasomnia, come with me," he said, then muttered to himself, "I just hope he doesn't brood over this." As the student from Diasomnia departed.

After the students departed, Raven found herself alone and in need of assistance. She noticed Headmaster Crowley leading Yuu away with a look of panic on his face, indicating that he had his own issues to deal with. Not wanting to burden him further, Raven chose not to seek help from the Headmaster.

At that moment, she noticed someone's gaze fixed on her, almost as if they had been watching her since the moment she stepped into the mirrored chambers.

Her eyes aimlessly scanned the room, searching for the perpetrator, oblivious to the fact that the suspect was approaching her, their green eyes fixed on her.

"Ahh, you are very beautiful than anything in this world! Such an exquisite sight indeed." Hearing the compliment made Raven looked behind her, her feet further out, her hands curled slightly, a violet flame appearing on her palm, her eyes glowed a dangerous violet hue surprising the man.

"My apologies Reine de Beauté, It's a pleasure to finally meet you face-to-face, my name is Rook Hunt, allow yourself to call me Rook." The man introduced himself with remarkable charisma, "I was ordered from Roi de Poison, to escort you to Pomefiore dorms." Rook continues still noticing the girl mistrust on him.

Raven's eye turn back to it's normal color, the glowing hue of violet long gone as Rook stared at her with fascination.

"Rook Hunt... right? If you won't mind, may I asks who is this Roi de Poison you speak of?" Raven questions, the tall man smiling answering her.

"No need to be formal with me Reine de Beauté! Roi de Poison is our Housewarden of Pomefiore! While I'm the Vice Housewarden." Though that didn't really answer the question of Raven, her mind was still in shambles taking in everything that had happen she sighed deeply her mind elsewhere.

From her pledging to write her own destiny and now her being somewhere that she has no idea where she is and is enrolled in Nights Raven School by a magical mirror and her finding out her own mother is well known in this place.

"Now then, come with me, I must escort you to the dorm, we shouldn't waste our time just standing idly here and we should also not test the patience of Roi de Poison." Walking in stride full steps, Raven tries catching up with Rook's fast paced steps.

─ -ˋ °. • ♛ •. ° ˊ- ─

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ── 𓆩♛𓆪
𝓡𝓸𝓲 𝓭𝓮 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷
⊂⊃(ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏɪꜱᴏɴ)

𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓭𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓮
⊂⊃(qυєєη σƒ вєαυту)

✐ᝰ.ᐟ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰɪɴᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ