𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔙𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰 𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡

❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𓆪 ─ ❛
⤷ NOUN ⊂⊃ NOM
❝ 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 ❞
──────────────────────
❜ ─ 𓆩 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𓆪 ─ ❛

❦「𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜」

Darkness...

That was the first thing Raven saw when she opened her eyes.

"Where am I?" Raven spoke to herself as she tried to move her arms and legs, but it was too cramped; her body was stiff from wherever she was placed.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me," someone said outside. Despite the voice not being near her, Raven stayed quiet and tried to make out who owned that voice.

She can hear the struggles of the person who was trying to lift something: "Urgggh...This lid weighs a ton!" The voice outside pants in exhaustion, trying to catch their breath. "I have no choice but to use it! Try this on for size! Mya-ha!"

"F-fire?!" another unfamiliar yet male voice exclaimed, just when the young teenage boy just said Raven panicked and started kicking the lid that was covering her view, and when she did, it revealed that she was inside a black coffin, the lid falls to the floor and making a loud noise.

She looked around her to see floating black coffins and a mirror in the middle of the room.

"Now to grab the goods..." The voice said to themselves, "What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" Looking at the person, surprisingly, it wasn't even a person, but a cat. A talking cat.

"A talking...weasel?!" The young teenager boy exclaims, looking towards the cat that has blue fire erupting in their inner ears.

"How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!" The talking cat says, introducing themselves. "Tch. Whatever. You...human! Just gimme your uniform and be quick about it!" Grim demands, pointing at the robes of the young teenager. Raven who noticed the robe, was also wearing the same robe that the young teenager was wearing; what was shocking was the fact that she wasn't wearing her Legacy Day gown and was wearing a black cloak that hid her body very well.

"'Cause if you don't, you're gonna regret it!" The talking cat, Grim, threatens.

"S-somebody help!" The young teenager suddenly shouts, probably unable to comprehend what's happening, as Raven steps in.

"Hey, come on! I'm on a tight schedule here!" The talking cat says very impatient for some reason. Before Raven could even do anything to the cat, the teenager grabbed Raven's wrist and ran towards the exit. The shouts of the talking cat echoed in her eardrums and the chamber.

❦「LIBRARY」

When Raven and the young teenager were a long distance away from the talking cat, they both stopped running. They both entered a large, library-style room.

Raven examines the library, discovering an infinite number of books stacked in each bookcase.

"If this is a dream, I'm ready to wake up now," the young teenager muttered to himself, closing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh.

Just then, the shadow of the cat was seen, alerting the young teenager. "Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME?" The cat stood in front of the entrance and their only exit of the library, as the cat had both their paws at the sides of their hips. "Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that-" Something knotted around the cat's neck. "Me-YEOW! That hurt! What gives?" the cat cries as they battle to free themselves from the leash grip.