3. It's Okay

CONT...

The sound stopped and jack also became calm. Y/n removed her hands from her ears and opened her eyes to see what is happening, how it became calm.

when she peeked, she noticed jungkook is here.

Jungkook pulled that bastard with one hand, and started punching him really hard until he lost his conscious. Tae didn't tried to stop jungkook, he walked towards the door which y/n opened immediately for tae to enter, tae walked towards the door with his arms wide open to hug Y/n.

Y/n hugged tae and started crying softly without making any sound. Taehyung can feel how badly y/n is shaking due to fear. Tae tired to calm her down by saying everything is fine now, your taetae and kookie is here. There is nothing to worry, hearing this y/n relaxed little bit.

----------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV:

Some people ran towards Jungkook, and a guy in white coat holding a box in his hand. They all noticed that jungkook beated mark so badly, due to that mark is unconscious. No one asked anything to jungkook, They know he is also a famous person in a famous company.

A guy in white coat took an injection and slowly injected in Mark's nerve to make him paralyze, even he got his conscious back he can't escape.

Is jungkook regretting doing this to mark? The answer is NO, his only regret is he didn't kill this shit.

Then the person started talking to jungkook by introducing himself.

?? - Hello Sir, I'm Charlie SPO (Special police Officer) and this is John, he is a doctor in insane asylum in California headquarters. We both are assigned to catch Mark, who escaped from Seoul asylum.

John : I am really sorry sir we are late. Yesterday we got a report of a missing person from Seoul asylum. That patient escaped from the asylum with the help of his family members. They have provided money to some workers to get there son back. He escaped before other staffs tried to stop him. They found that, Mark parent's helped him so he can meet y/n in USA.

Charlie: They also accepted that they have been stalking y/n for an year after the incident, they started collecting information about y/n to share with Mark everyday. Once they found that y/n is moving to USA they informed to mark, but Mark wants to be out to meet her because in USA no one is there to stop him from meeting y/n. Mark's parent's got arrested for stalking.

Charlie : The people's who are working for mark's parent's helped mark to escape without any issue, somehow other staffs also got to know about this, they tired to stop mark but it was too late. So they informed the cops immediately. His parent's distracted cops in the airport so mark came to USA in a different flight before y/n landing to USA. He stalked her from airport and found the address of y/n.

Charlie: He tired to approach y/n but the delivery peoples are helping her to move the stuffs in. So he can't able to reach her. Once he know she is alone he made a move.

Charlie: Seoul cops and USA cops worked together, gone through the report which was filed by kim Taehyung, who's father is a famous business man, as it is a confidential case so we formed a special team immediately. When we started gathering information we found, y/n shifted to California USA today only. We hurried here to protect y/n and catch this bastard but we came late. I am extremely sorry.

Jungkook sighed after hearing what happened, he gave a small smile to Charlie and John

Jungkook: don't apologize man you guys really worked hard Thank You so much! Even if we are late by a minute you guys could have reached before us Thank you for your hardwork and shaked hands with both of them and told bye.

Jungkook: Charlie.

Charlie : YES SIR!

Jungkook : Please make sure he is not escaping again, but give him worst treatment everyday. I am not giving an order its just I am asking this as a favor from you please.

Charlie smiled and told I will make sure this bastard will rot in the asylum forever. With that they bid there goodbyes.

Jungkook turned towards the door and saw y/n hugged tae near the enterance, tae is trying to comfort y/n. He walked towards the duo and patted y/n's head, and Told he is gone Twinkle.

Hearing this Y/n broke the hug and turned towards jungkook with teary eyes.

Jungkook : Seeing Twinkle's state made me to regret more for not killing that piece of shit before. Then I told its okay Twinkle You don't have to be strong all the time, you don't have to hold back your tears let it out, I know you are scared but you faced the situation alone today.

Jungkook: Even though it is hard you tired we are proud of you. Hearing this twinkle left a broken sob crying in my arms. I hugged her without saying anything letting her to cry as much she wants.

Tae' POV:

I know how Twinkle is feeling right now. I have seen how much she struggled after that incident. Only she trusted me, but she never told me what happened. But I know what happened to her, I am still waiting for her to open up with me. This is hurting me more to see her struggling alone.

I put my hands on jungkook's shoulder, he looked at me. I nodded my head as we want Y/n to confess, for that jungkook is the right one. He also understood what I am trying to say, he also noticed my sad face. I gave a small smile and went to close the door.

Jack also walked with me protectively, that small gesture made me to be at ease. I smiled a little and patted him and looked for shadow but she is not there, after closing the door. I heard some noise coming from the kitchen, so me and jack walked towards the kitchen but the sight made me to chuckle.

It's shadow, she is searching for food on her own because the humans are busy in consoling y/n. She didn't want to disturb. But she is hungry, wanted the food.

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liking the story, its my first time writing so bear with me.

Show your support!

Have a Good Day💜