17. Assent

Cont.>>>

With y/n's dad and hobi.....

Y/n's Dad: What I just heard in the office room?

Hobi: I meant what I told uncle.

Y/n's Dad: You like my daughter? But she is young.

Hobi: I know uncle I didn't confessed my feeling to her, She is young to understand that, But I can't able to stop myself from falling for her. I'll promise uncle I will not disturb her now. Once she is mature enough to understand my feelings that time I will confess my feelings.

Y/n's Dad: How are you so sure that she will choose you?

Hobi: I am not saying she will choose me in one go, But I can be sure that one day she will accept me until that day I will wait for her.

Y/n's Dad: Are you asking permission to date my daughter in future?

Hobi: Yes I want your permission to make her mine, I don't know what the future is holding for us. But I will get one opportunity. If she is not dating anyone I want to propose an arrange marriage for us. My dad and mom knows about this they are okay with my decision. For this I want your approval.

Y/n's Dad: Are you that much serious about my daughter?

Hobi: Yes uncle I am, She is driving me crazy.

Y/n's Dad: ** chuckled** I like your way of approaching, if she don't like anyone in future I will accept your proposal I promise. But to make her like you back its in your hand.

Hobi: Did I just heard right? You approved me?

Y/n's Dad: Yes Hobi, I saw what you did for my daughter today. I Understood that you like my daughter very much and you will do anything for her. I really like you, you will be a good match for my daughter. I will speak about this to y/n's mom.

Hobi: Thank you so much uncle for approving me. I am really happy. Talk with aunt and inform me. If you want any help you can directly contact me anytime. Please note my personal number.

After both exchanged each others number they went to see y/n. She is sleeping peacefully. But her fever is Not reduced. y/n's dad don't want to wake her daughter so he tired to carry y/n but hobi stopped him.

Hobi: May I?

Y/n's Dad: **smiled** Sure.

Hobi was so happy that y/n's dad gave permission, but he behaved as a gentle man Without disturbing y/n's sleep he covered y/n with a blanket and carried her, So he will not have any direct contact with her skin, Y/n's dad noticed this and patted hobi's shoulder. They reached y/n's dad car. Hobi placed her in the front seat put the seat belt and adjusted the seat for her convenience.

Y/n didn't know anything about this she is sleeping peacefully. After saying bye to each other they went on there destination.

Hobi told everything to his brother and friends, They all are happy for him.

With y/n she got fever so she took 3 days leave to school, Taekook visited her daily to her home. Jimin's feelings still there but he is not ready to confess and lose his friend.

Jessica and lily also came to visit y/n and had a great time.

After 4 days......

After that incident y/n finally came to school. Still her wound is not recovered but the pain is not that much. In the lunch break y/n taekook, jimin, Jessica and lily sitting and having there lunch... jungkook friends also joined with them.

Anna and the other bullies came infront of there table and called y/n. Y/n turned but immediately, her expression turned into an anger one.

Y/n: What you want now?