Blank Space

𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝕗𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕪? ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕝𝕪
𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕞𝕖
𝕊𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕪, 𝕝𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤
𝕀'𝕞 𝕕𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

------------------------------------------------------------

Miss. Evangeline (known as evie)

the second mother to carmen

Poppy Hawthorne

Ex-wife of Henry Evans

mother of Petunia, Lily and Cordelia

Lover of Poseidon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poppy Hawthorne ignored her mother's insults and mutterings, and her neighbor's gossips about her. she did that everyday. but today was a special day.

"mommy" a little girl cried out, trying to brush her flaming red curls. "i can't comb my hair!" beside her, lily, poppy's second daughter, sat.

"you can't comb your hair! you can't comb your hair!" she teased her sister. poppy hugged her daughters tightly, kissing their cheeks.

"ew mother" lily said, rubbing her right cheek. the girl was just like her father, getting embarrassed or shy when physical forms of affection were shown. but cordelia raised her arms.

"swing me, mommy!" she cried, standing on her tiptoes. out of her daughters, poppy knew that only cordelia was the one who was more like her. petunia had only inherited poppy's green eyes, and everything else she got from her father, including jealousy. nevertheless, she loved her girls dearly. putting her daughter down, poppy took two bags in her hands, one petunia's and the other cordelia's.