Chapter 19: Vani's confession

Another update for you guys. I don't know why I am writing so much but I couldn't control it so here is another chapter. Hope you will like it.

Happy reading🥰

Samar and Vani

Vani took out her clothes from her wardrobe then seeing this Samar held her hand and threw her clothes on the floor.

Samar: what are you doing?

Vani: going from here After all Samaira has come back into your life there is no need for me to stay

Samar: and who told you to leave

Vani: you told me. Remember you said to me we will play this game until she comes back in your life and now when she has come I will leave.

She again took her clothes and started arranging them but again Samar snatched her clothes and threw them on the floor.

Samar: Listen I didn't kiss her. She kissed me all of a sudden and I....his words were cut by her

Vani: why are you justifying yourself? It's fine you should be happy that she kissed you. You wanted this only.

Samar: No I don't want this why can't you understand?

Vani: what I am not understanding and why are you explaining yourself like I am your real girlfriend and find you cheating on me? Whether you kiss her or fuck her I don't care.

Samar: you don't care? then tell me why you are crying. I know you cried at that time. Don't dare to lie. I saw you leaving from there. Tell me did it break your heart to see me with her, kissing her? He said

Vani: I don't care. Why would I care when I already know my place in your life? I am just a girl from a middle-class family who can go to any extent for money. She taunted him

Samar: I am sorry I became angry seeing you with him. He told

Vani: why did you become angry seeing me with him? Did you again imagine Samaira in me? She said while crying.

Samar: No, I became angry because he was touching you which only I can do.

Vani: you are saying all this to fool me. You want to control my feelings I know you rich people are like this. Please don't play with my emotions I can't bear it anymore. I will go mad if you say those things. Can't you see I started falling for you? Your touch and words affect me now. It is difficult for me to stay away from you. Please leave me and live your life nicely with Samaira. It hurts whenever reality hits me that I am just your fake girlfriend. She fell onto the floor while crying badly.

Samar went near her and hugged her. She started punching him on his chest pleading to leave her but he didn't leave her.

Samar: Listen, I didn't want her back in my life. At that time when I came for the offer in your house that time also I didn't want her back in my life. When I saw her in the arms of other men at that time also I didn't want her back in my life. Do you know she cheated on me after knowing this do you really think I need her in my life?

Vani looked at him. Her blue eyes were full of tears, and her eyes became red because of crying. He wiped her tears and continued.

Samar: it was her birthday. I went to her house to give her a surprise that time I saw her with other men on the bed. They were fucking each other. My heart shattered looking at that scene. There I got to know that she was with me because she wanted to stay in this industry.

Vani: Then why do you want her back?

Samar: I already told you I don't want her back in my life. That day I cried so much but then I decided to snatch her happiness. She was with me because of fame and money and at that time I decided to snatch it from her. Then only your video got popular on social media. From that time I made my people stalk you. They provided me with all your information. Then one day in my acting college when the Talent program was held that time I saw you for the first time. There I saw your performance you were very good at acting, dancing and modeling everyone was praising you. You got the first rank but because of your money problem, you couldn't join my college. From that time I decided to bring you into this industry and her out. Then I approached you and rested you know.

Vani: but why me?

Samar: Vani these people are so interesting to know about the star's personal life. When our dating news became famous every big brand started calling me for you because people wanted to see you that's how this industry works. You know Samaira got rejected from the 50 projects and all projects are now yours. That's why I bought you here because I saw the natural talent in you and I couldn't wait to train someone.

Vani: I don't feel good. it was her project so why did they give me this?

Samar: because people want you and what people want brand will give it to them that's how this world works Vani and no need to feel bad it was yours that's why it came to you.

Vani buried her face in his chest and hugged him tightly. She was holding him like a kid. He smiled looking at her and decided to tease her.

Samar: by the way, someone told me that she started feeling for me.

Vani didn't look at him. Samar then lifts his face and stares into her eyes. They both were looking at each other. Samar gazed at her both eyes and then her lips. After remembering what he was thinking he immediately left her face.

Vani: what happened?

Samar: Nothing. Just want to say don't go.

Vani: why after you told me that you don't want her in your life then why I will stay here?

Samar: because I am telling you to do so

Vani: I want a proper reason then I will make my decision

Samar: Okay then listen I can't tell I love you now because I also don't know but I feel bad when I see someone near you. I can't tolerate someone touching you. I hate when you don't take care of yourself. I hate seeing you in pain. I also don't know why I feel that but I think that I started liking you and I want you to give me a chance to take this relationship somewhere.

Vani was shocked listening to all this. She went near him, held her collar moved his face near him, and slammed her lips on him. He immediately kissed her back. The kiss was soft her hands were wrapped around her neck. He started biting her lower lips, he wanted to enter her mouth but she was not allowing it. Then only he moved his cold hand inside her hoodie and held her waist. Feeling his cold hand she parted her lips and then only he entered his tongue inside her mouth and explored her mouth. Soon they broke the kiss.

Vani: I love you. I know you don't but I will make sure you will fall for me, Mr. Khurana.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE ENDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hope you liked the chapter. This chapter is all about Samar and Vani. The next chapter is going to be interesting and a little bit spicy. I can give you a little bit of a glimpse of the next chapter. I will not be able to update you tomorrow as I will go for an interview.

Nikhil: Let's play truth or dare. I am already informing you guys it's going to be dirty everyone has to dare or have to say the truth.

Shreya: All girls are in one team and boys are in one team. The person who will not dare nor tell the truth will have to do things that will be told by every member.

They all were sitting on a terrace. the light was dim. They spin the bottle and it lands on Ajay

Nikhil: Bhai truth or dare

Ajay: Dare

Nikhil: Bhai open your shirt and sit shirtless till this game ends.

Ajay glared at him unbuttoned his shirt and sat shirtless.

Then they again spun the bottle and it landed on Naina.

Nikhil: Bhabhi truth or dare

Naina: Dare

Nikhil: You have to eat this ice cream.

Naina smiled thinking about the punishment she thought it was an easy punishment then only Nikhil went towards Ajay and applied ice cream to Ajay's body in different places. Naina's eyes widened with shock, as one of the places included his lips. Her face became all red. Everyone was shocked as they didn't know Nikhil would do this with Naina.

Nikhil: Eat your ice cream Bhabhi.

Thank you for reading

Bye 🫂💫

Milte hai jaldi

Also don't forget to comment