THE FALL OF TARTARIA - A KiraSaya AU Fanfiction

Summary: The following story is a KiraSaya and MeaRiri fanfiction except the time and setting of the story is far removed from the Kakegurui canon universe. In this case, the Momobami twins are made of Kirari who was born a man and Ririka who was born a woman. In this story, it is Kirari who wears the mask and Ririka ascends to the throne. Lady Sayaka Igarashi is one of the handmaidens of the royal court.

WARNING: Adult content...not for the underaged. Although, I personally find it funny that people will stress over adult fiction but make no fuss about the underaged liking adult illustrations. What is the difference? And not that I am against artists who draw NSFW stuff--I really dig that hot shit especially if its KiraSaya, TsuMary, YuriDari, SaoMemi, TeraYumi (Yumi doesn't share the same blood as Terano, btw), Sachiko-Mikura and especially KiraSayaRiri.

Author's Note: Although a section of my Trilogy Outtakes show Sayaka rejecting a man (or penis)--I wrote this story as a clear example as to why it is unfair to think the author and the characters share the same preferences or that one is fixed in their own chosen ship biases. A writer who is not flexible is content, which unfortunately, I never am. I am the type of writer to delete and destroy my own work in order to make something new.

Love and sex transcends gender and preferences. Love is love, no matter how, where, and when it is found. I hope you will be able to enjoy this story, even if Kirari was born male. Happy reading! 

Written with Russian Folk Music at the background.

    It was towards the end of the Tartarian Empire that twins were born to the royal family

    It was towards the end of the Tartarian Empire that twins were born to the royal family. The eldest being a girl whom they named Princess Ririka and a boy named Prince Kirari. When both had reached of marrying age, Prince Kirari had forfeited his right to rule the empire due to his opulent and decadent lifestyle which was spent in the illegal hunting of rare and endangered predatory species during the daytime and spent at night in brothels, and gambling dens. As punishment, he was forced to wear a mask to hide his identity for the most part. Hence, Princess Ririka was to ascend the throne as soon as a suitable male suitor from a neighboring kingdom or distant empire could be chosen. This proved to be quite a difficult task as, owing to their genealogy, both twins were of white hair and were giants--ten feet tall. Few men of royal lineage wanted to be partnered to a woman who was quite gargantuan in stature, regardless of how feminine her features and manners were as well as the wealth of her nation. To Princess Ririka's delight, this predicament allowed her more time to spend with the apple of her eye--a high profile prisoner named Mary Saotome who was unsuccessful in leading a rebellion of the masses against the ruling class.