C.31

So we lie to each other now?" Zac asked calmly. It was just hitting 5:00 pm when Fatima came back from dropping the kids to their grandparent's house.

"Huh? What Zac? What are you talking about babe and what do you have special planned for me" Fatima smiled as she walked over and tried to kiss Zac's lips but he dodged it.

Looking at him like is he stupid, "Zac what the problem-"

He put his hands together like he was about to pray but he wanted to calm his nerves so he took a deep breath, "The problem is my wife is a fucking liar"

Chuckles, "What Babe! Stop what did I lie about? Now give me a kiss " Fatima pouted as she try to kiss his lips again but he dodged it and Fatima was starting to get pissed. "ZAC! What the fuck?"

"Who did you have lunch with Fatima?" Zac asked sternly.

"My coworker Zac" Fatima said with a straight face. "I know that, but who in particular?" He asked.

Giving him a weird look, "Zac what are you talking about?  I literally called your ass at work and told you I was going to lunch with a coworker so I'm not lying" Fatima said.

"Fatima that's not what the hell I'm talking about, who is this person you went to lunch with? He asked with some base in his voice.

"Tiffany Zac, you know who Tiffany is, why are you asking me stupid questions?" Fatima lied again, and that just made Zac lose it.

"I give you the chance to tell the fucking truth, and you really gonna sit in my face and fucking lie to me, that's what we doing now?"

"That nigga you was with, got you losing it Fatima, you wasn't with no fucking Tiffany. Stop fucking playing with me yo, really gone sit here and lie, and that crazy thing you don't even have to lie, yo"

"I'm fucking done with you" Zachary spat, and he walked away, Fatima grabbed the back of his shirt.

"Yo get your fucking hands off of me Fatima" Zac yelled, smacking Fatima's hands.

"Zac, you acting like I cheating on you or something, it's okay for you to do shit but when I do something, you're mad!"

"Yes I went out to lunch with a friend, what's the big fucking issue" She raised her voice.

"You fucking lied Fatima, that's the fucking issue, like at least I could own up to my shit, you can't."

"You neglected your HUSBAND AND YOUR KIDS, I'll never do that, but that's a difference between me and you"

"Go be with that nigga, you lying to me about" Zachary said, taking his ring off and tossing it somewhere in the house.

And with a quick reflex, Fatima smacked Zachary dead in his face. "Yo, you bugging. I'm really done with you, like if I wasn't before I am now, fuck you Fatima"

"Be done with me Zachary, and I don't give a fuck, if that's how you feel then that's how you feel" Fatima said, and Zachary grabbed his keys and left out the house.

Fatima's phone started ringing with Kane calling her, she answered on the first Kane asked her to meet him outside of his house, and Fatima didn't hesitate.

After about a quick 20-minute drive, Fatima was outside his house, waiting for him to come out.

"Hey beautiful" Kane said, as he reached down to place a quick peck onto Fatima's lips, she quickly pushed him away and wiped her lips.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I have a whole ass husband Kane, that's was not cool at all" Fatima snapped.

"Damn, my bad you the one sending mixed signals and shit T, my fault" He said.