1 YEAR

[FLASHBACK]

ROSE WAS in her room when a maid entered the room informing her that her dad has called for her.

She went down to meet her dad who was sitting there on the sofa and he seems to be in deep thoughts. She went near him.

Rose: Dad you asked for me?

Yes darling come here, he make her sit beside him lovingly.

I want something from you and I want that you should agree to it, but before I ask you I wanted to gift you something. She was listening to him silently as she knew what was in his mind.

I'm giving you 1 year, 1 full year and it this 1 year you can do whatever you want. Go on vacation, party, learn something, apply for job anything you want, I'll have no say in it.

But after this year you have to promise me that you will give me what I want.

OKAY dad give me some time and I'll tell you what I'll decide.

Sure honey.

NEXT DAY....

Mrs. Parker entered her daughter's room only to find all her clothes scattered all over room.

Honey what are you doing, you could have called for a maid.

NO mom I wanted to do it by myself.

Okay but what are doing.

Mom I'm packing my bags, I'm going on vacations.

WHATTT!!! WHEN and WHERE and with whom, how come I not know this??

Mom I'm sorry for not telling beforehand but I just decided yesterday, and dad already knows about it. Her mom rolled her eyes at her.

But where are you going darling???

Mom I going to see the whole world, you know it's my dream right and now when I got this chance and can't miss it.

But I can't let you go alone, its not safe out there.

Mom everything will okay don't worry about me I'll be safe and besides when you have all the money of your father what can go wrong. She joked with her mom and she shook her head.

MOM I'll miss you and dad, but do not worry about me I'll keep you updated about everything, and you and dad can come to me whenever you want. She said while hugging her mom.

Okay enough of buttering me, here let me help you, when are you going???

I have early morning flight.

Okay, let's pack everything and head to bed for sleep.

Her mom left her after tiding up her room and giving her a Good night kiss.

Love you mom good night.