✿ 17 ✿

Jisung and Minho walked in a cozy silence to the nurse's office.

That was until jisung uttered something.

"So...lee Minho huh?"

"Ah..yeah, I would've eventually told you though."

"You're saying that as if you knew we'd run into each other again." Jisung teased.

"Well if the universe didn't make it happen, I would've personally sought you out pretty."

Jisung hit Minho's shoulder with his hand that's wrapped around it and told him to shut up.

When jisung got there, the nurse wasn't even shocked to see jisung again.

Someone else was surprised though.

"Jisung, does this happen often?" Minho asked when the nurse went for some ointments and ice.

Jisung avoided Minho's question and concerned gaze by looking everywhere, except at the older.
Minho sucked in a breath and let it go, for now.

Jisung got treated and the nurse handed him a sick leave. Normally a hospital was supposed to provide one for you, but jihyo was capable enough. Being high in the ranks and all.

"Now you make sure take these everyday and get some rest. I hate seeing you here jisung." Jihyo scolded, handing him some antibiotics.

He hung his head low and thanked her before leaving with his hand wrapped around Minho's shoulder again.

Jihyo also gave Minho a leave, but it was just for the rest of the day, he still had to attend school after today.

They reached jisung's classroom and heads turned.

Jisung hated unwanted attention. It was so bad he could vomit if he felt that someone was judging him, even if they were simply glancing.

Minho ignored them and just told jisung to sit on the bench near the door, he'd talk to the teacher.

'Bout five minutes later, Minho came out with jisung's bag and a bunch of papers in his hand.

Jisung was curious, "what are those?" He asked

"Your teacher gave me them, said it was upcoming assignments for the next two weeks."

"Ah..okay."

Minho stood there wondering out loud, how he was gonna get jisung home, with the younger limping and him not having a car yet.

"I can call chan hyung.." jisung whispered out but Minho heard him.

He visibly stiffened but they had no other choice so jisung called chan while Minho went to his class for his bag.

"Hyung.."

"Yes ji? I'm kinda busy so can you make it quick?"

"Right..uh can you pick my friend and I up from school?"

"Why, what happened?"

"I'll tell you if you come...so can you?"

He was nervous because chan did tell him he was going to the company today.
When that happens, it either means a deal breakthrough for them with another company or work has piled up.

Chan verbally sighed on the other line and jisung felt bad for even asking so he was gonna tell chan not to bother.

"Hyung it's fine I'll just catch-"

"I'll be there in thirty, alright?"

"yeah...thank you." He still felt like shit though he agreed.

"You don't have to thank me, I'm your legal guardian Jiji. But I gotta go, I love you."

"I love you too chan.." he replied softly.

The call ended and Minho jogged over to jisung, sitting down beside him.

"So?"

"He'll be here in thirty minutes."

Minho hummed and they sat in a peaceful silence, contrary to the thoughts in jisung's head.

He still felt horrible for asking chan to leave when he was clearly busy and caught up, all because he was hurt and couldn't defend himself.

Minho who was beside him saw the internal conflict going on with him and hesitated before resting a comforting hand on his thigh.

Jisung flinched but relaxed when he saw it was just Minho.

'he gets scared easily'

They smiled at each other before continuing to wait for chan. One being somewhat happy to see him, the other breaking down inside.

—nya

Saur, I hate that
Thanks for reading anyway😔🫶🏽