✿ 18 ✿

Chan waltzed in with all his glory, frantically looking all over for the younger.

"There you are, come on let's go." Chan didn't see Minho behind jisung since his body was hiding him.

"Yeah, lemme just get up."

Jisung moved aside and got up with the help of Minho.

"Oh right...hyung this is Minho, Minho this is chan hyung."

Chan thought he heard wrong, but he didn't.

And then the air got tense.
Chan observed the other, not much emotion showing on his face.
In reality though, chan was fighting his hardest not to smile and smother Minho with hugs.

"Hi bangchan.."

Jisung was flabbergasted and whipped his head towards Minho, "bangchan?! Are you a wizard? How do you know his full name?!"

The two couldn't help but smile at jisung being undeniably adorable.

"Lucky guess?"

"Whatever, I just wanna go home now." He leaned off Minho and made grabby hands at chan.

Channie understood and lifted him up to carry him.

Minho watched the whole ordeal with a hint jealousy written on his features, which he desperately tried to hide.

Chan turned to him with soft eyes but he noticed Minho wasn't 'there'.
He looked at the boy in his arms then back at Minho and chuckled a little.

"Don't worry, he just likes being carried like this. And besides, I'm like his dad."

Chan laughed again upon seeing Minho noticeably relax.

"What are you whispering aboutttt...less talking, more walking."

"Shut up before I drop you. Minho, do you wanna come over? You're welcome to."

He had no idea why chan didn't seem one bit upset with seeing him after all these years. In fact, to minho (if he wasn't seeing things) he looked happy.

"Minho?"

"Sorry, what was that?"

Chan shook his head then ushered him out of the school grounds with jisung in his arm.

The younger of the two couldn't care who saw him in someone's hold like this.

Being in chan's arms was the shit.

—nya

I hate that part two!
Alrighty😃👏🏽