Episode 12

Upon waking up, I let out a yawn and realized that I was still feeling tired due to the lack of sleep from the previous night. It was difficult to believe that Julia was playing me the whole time. I had thought that we were going to make it to the finale together, but our friendship quickly turned into a rivalry. I can never forgive that wannabe for tearing up that note, and how did Bowie even find out about it? 

"Knock knock, hey soon-to-be-eliminated player, how did you sleep last night?" Julia asked with a cocky smirk playing on her face, walking toward my bed, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Haha, real funny. But watch me win immunity, laugh in your face, and wave my marshmallow in your face before I eat it," I retorted as I stepped off of my bed, standing up to the blonde. 

"Aw, that's cute how you're so confident at thinking you'll win immunity." 

"I mean, haven't I already won it three times? I'm sure I can do it again." 

"Yeah, you did that thanks to our little alliance. Now it looks like no one's on your side, and if you lose, there's no way you're safe unless you join those nerd girls. But Millie's bad at challenges and will hold you and Millie back. Bowie and I are going to completely dominate whatever challenge it is, and send you packing in one go," Julia said before pettily giggling to herself. "Sorry, not sorry," she said as she walked out of the cabin. 

[Confessional]

"Ugh, I hate Julia so much! I will never agree with her on a single thing she does ever again!" I exclaimed before crossing my arms. "But she's right my best hope is probably to join Priya and Millie's alliance."

[End of Confessional]

I walked into the other cabin Priya and Millie were staying in. 

"Knock, knock," I said as I knocked on the door. 

"Oh, hey Mariah," Priya greeted me with an awkward smile. 

"Uh, okay..." I awkwardly said, raising my eyebrows, confused at her awkwardness. "Anyway, I was wondering if would it be okay if I joined you two's alliance. After all, six hands are better than four," I said, flashing the nerdy girls a confident grin. 

[Confessional]

"Actually, my two hands are better than their four hands on any day of the week if we're being honest. But a little white lie won't hurt to sneak my way into the finale."

[End of Confessional]

"Uh-" Millie started but was quickly interrupted by Priya. 

"You're in!" Priya exclaimed. I noticed Millie give Priya an awkward side-eye, but I didn't think too much of it and nodded my head, pleased that I got my way. 

"Perfect choice. By the way, I have a plan that will get rid of Julia." 

"And that plan is?" Millie asked, pulling out a pencil and clipboard. 

"I work with Julia, but I'll slow her down. That way one of you two, or Bowie can win, and even if Bowie doesn't vote with us, Julia is still out of here." 

"Well, that's not a bad idea," Priya said. Millie nodded in agreement as she wrote on her clipboard.

"Great, glad we're on the same page. I'll go plant the seed," I said, exiting the cabin. 

I approached Julia who was leaning back against the entrance to the bathroom, on her phone. I faked a sad expression as I walked by her, knowing she would try and make fun of me. 

"Aw, are you upset because the nerd girls won't let you in their alliance?" She asked, giving me that same, twisted cruel smirk. 

I sighed before responding. "Yeah, and it's all because I refuse to wear those hideous superhero costumes they made. I have a huge magazine gig for when I get back home, and once this airs, I'm going to be canceled from the fashion industry."