No Way Out: Women's Chamber, New Signee

The chamber lowers, surrounding the ring. For the first time since "Locked Away," the elimination chamber is back. It's the women's turn to enter this devilish structure.

Jack: These women better be ready because backstage crawls and cheap shots can't compare to this...

Geoff: Whoever wins will feel like they're the queen of the world. If I was a woman I'd suffer just to get a taste of gold.

Jack: What you would and wouldn't do is so inconsistent.

Geoff: I know.

Natasha's out, more stern than usual.

Jack: Natasha's got her eyes on the prize. She has a deadly moveset Geoff, and it could get her the win.

Geoff: She has to make FIVE people submit. Easier said than done.

While Romanoff walks down...

Elisa Vance does a cartwheel on her way out.

Jack: She and Davila have a big problem. They just can't keep their hands off each other!

Geoff: You put them in a chamber?? It's about to get worse.

While she walks down for a pod...

Casey Rodgers walks out next.

Jack: At Battleground, she and Vergil teamed up to wipe out The Yorks. We haven't seen them since.

Geoff: If she's teaming with broken characters, she's on her way to bring one, and tonight COULD be her night!

While she walks down..

That white spot follows Carter out again. She aims her "gun" at the chamber and "fires."

Jack: She said one good move is all it takes. She could speak her win into existence tonight.

Geoff: After that loss to Romanoff, a win would redeem her.

While she walks down...

The crowd boos as Tianna comes out. The moment she sees the other four women in the pods..

Tianna: Kill me.

Jack: Someone's upset.

Geoff: She has no allies Jack, she knows like we do: that ringers coming for her.