No Way Out (Main Event): Men's Chamber

Main Event: Elimination Chamber (Winner earns future shot at the Worldwide Championship)

The structure sinks back down to the ring. The broken pods from earlier have been fixed up between the last chamber and this one.

Big stakes.

Bigger damage.

Geoff: Time to start squirming in my seat again.

Jack: Thats what the chamber's all about, Geoff! People don't watch these matches to feel love and joy.

Geoff: Yeah but if someone's finger gets cut off I have the right to cringe.

Booing kicks off the main event, cause Wade Fenwick walks out, with a chain link jacket, and a chain pattern on his tights.

Jack: Wade getting dressed for the festivities.

Geoff: Wouldn't be Wade if he didn't go overboard.

Wade: They can say what they want, but this is my world and they're all living in it!

He walks down, faking out a fan who just wanted a high five.

Wade: We can do that AFTER I scrape by.

When he reaches the chamber...

Randy Carter walks out, with new gear!

Jack: RANDY showing up with some new gear!

Geoff: The spotlight a main event brings has these guys acting up!

Carter turns to the camera.

Randy: This isn't my first rodeo, it's not going to be my last. Fenwick thinks he's hot shit, but I'll kick him back to the Z-list while I go up a class.

Wade's already in a pod, so Randy just looks at him as he enters his.

Frost starts to form on the stage, swaying to the right. Kuai Liang, Sub-Zero walks through it all with no mask to shield him.

Jack: Talk about a renaissance. He went from beaten by Bihan, to a main event.