School trip

Miss Veronica announced that we will be having a school trip because its almost the end of the school year.

We were going to a water park next to my house, she gave out the forms to each of us.

When I got home I told my mom and she said yes, she signed the paper and the next day I gave it to Miss Veronica.
—————————————————————————
A lot of days went by and it's almost time for the school trip, I want you to come but I don't know if you're allowed.

But I guess you are.
—————————————————————————
It's time for the school trip I am very excited.

We had to go walk there because it's not that far too, it was pretty fun walking but I barely saw you.

I took a few minutes before we get there, me and my friends just talked and laughed all the time and I forgot about you.

We finally got there. The place looks so pretty.

I changed my clothes and put shorts on. I wanted to go and have fun, I asked my friend if he wanted to and he said yes.

Some of my friends finally went with us and it was so much fun.

U didn't go to the water at all. But I don't care we have our own things now.

But at the same time I also wanna be close to you.

Me and my friends had fun for a few hours.

You finally went to the water but you only went there for a few minutes or so.

Since your hair is very curly and fluffy your hair went down and you looked good.

I got out of the water because it was freezing. I bought a volleyball and me and Samantha went and played.

The volleyball went out of bounce and you got it.

I don't really care cause u don't seem to care much.

Few hours passed and it's time to go back to school.

                            ~Few days later~
It's time for school again I hate going to school I only go there because you're there.

I went to the washroom and it was almost time for recess. What a regular day.

When I got back to the class I saw you standing there waiting for the bell to ring.

I ran and jumped and put my hands in your head. It was fluffy I got instant butterflies go through me as I go back to my desk.

When the bell rang my friends keep pushing me into you making me touch your hair.

But I realized that.

We're not together anymore.