Radio Killed the Video Star

Charlie paces back and forth, looking panicked as Keekee prances alongside her, "Okay. So the Extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?!" she starts to speak manically, "And next time, when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie grabs her girlfriend's shoulders, calming her down, "Yes. We will."

Angel Dust speaks up from the couch he was sitting on, Malphina next to him, "Oh, please, ya had less then half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now…" his eyes widen as his phone vibrates with violent threatening messages from Valentino, "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

Malphina squeaks in anger upon seeing the texts and takes Angel's phone away.

"Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!" Charlie reassures.

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a Hell is goin' nuts. People are already freakin' out about the news." Angel told her.

Malphina pouts as she scrolls through Angel's phone, looking at the news, "All this chaos...and I'm not the one causing it! Do you guys even see the Doomsday District?!" she shows them a video of a demon screaming before a message from Valentino pops up.

"Err, what is a "donkey show"?" Charlie asks upon seeing the message.

"A donkey show?" Malphina goes to look at the message, but Angel panics and snatches the phone from her, patting her on the head.

"Aah, heh, nothin'! My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit."

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate." Vaggie thinks to herself, an idea forming, "Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?"

Charlie gasps, "This is the perfect time to recruit more Sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Angel asks as he shows the video Malphina had earlier.

"Yeah, I mean, I could probably survive out there in all that madness, but you two? Not a chance." Malphina comments as she was now on her own phone.

"Well, it's not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep-" Charloe suddenly screams in fright upon hearing a massive explosion.

"Okay, that wasn't me." Malphina raises her hands on defense, "Swearsies."

There was now a freshly made hole in the wall, a familiar voice being heard, "Show yourself Alasssstor! Come and face-"

"Oh, great. Him again." Malphina rolls her eyes as she and the others make their way outside.

Sir Pentious spots Alastor sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor, the mug saying "Oh, Deer!", "Oh, there you are...Face my wrath!"

"Who are you?" Alastor asks.

"Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" Sir Pentious declares as Alastor descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, Malphina, Vaggie, and Charlie, "Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!"